Trick VMax ........

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see alot of what appear to be rusted bolts. And both master cylinders appear to have a case of the crusties. Those are big things for such a price.

It's amazing what crap shows up when you blow up a picture... Not a bike I'd want to spend my money on... Attention to detail pays off.... Good Observation dkw0417....

asking price is 19k?? someone wants a new gen 2 bad!

rusty bolts all over that betch.

wasnt that bad ass 220+ rwhp supercharged one only like 10k?

this was an old bike that sat outside that they chrome a couple pieces and threw some gauges on from the parts box and an old swingarm they probably got off a bike that blew up and they want almost 20k, i luv vmaxes but someone drank the bong water

(20 years kater)

march 30 - 2031

WHAT?!?! only 20k??? for a gasoline engine v4!!11! what a steal!

almost every bolt on it is rusted, rear axle, handlebar clamps, motor/clutch, shocks, paints all chipped off the reservoirs, motor paint is peeling,

just replacing the rusty bolts would probably get him another grand out of this bike

the instrument cluster is faded pretty badly too, this bike has sat outside at some point in its life

i'd say $200 in bolts and some cleaning up could probably fetch him $1000 more. it doesn't look finished. no way its worth $14k tho.

does anyone else just not 'like' the look of chain drive on a vmax most times? the swingarm looks stupid. i like toxic's chain drive thats about it

i'd say $200 in bolts and some cleaning up could probably fetch him $1000 more. it doesn't look finished. no way its worth $14k tho.

does anyone else just not 'like' the look of chain drive on a vmax most times? the swingarm looks stupid. i like toxic's chain drive thats about it

I hear you on the chain drive. Some just don't look right, some look good tho. Jim's and and Vmax_NC are two off the top of my head I really like

Plus it has stock front clutch and brake lines, on a $19k bike? I wouldn't buy that bike if I had won the mega millions! Like Garrett said a little work and it would be worth at most 10k to me!

I don't see $19,000.00 there; I don't even see $14,000,00.:ummm:

My 05 & 07 (together) cost me nearly $2,000.00 less than the starting bid.:clapping:

In my opinion, the "trick"will be on anyone who hits "buy it now".:confused2:

Jester 42

the "trick"will be on anyone who hits "buy it now".

Lol..I agree crazy what some folks think their stuff is worth.

Although I don't like the unfinished look of the swingarm, I do like the centered rear wheel and it's stance.......too bad there isn't a real powerful totally done up V4 in front of it.

If you really like it, and he has all the receipts for the motor work.. Id offer 5K, maybe a bit more and then repaint it and..... and... and..

My opinion.

I paid to much for mine and wont get it back. But I dont plan on selling unless Im forced to.

No way thats a 14k bike let alone 19k and did anybody check out the clearance on the ass end of that bike is it air ride an the tire resting on the fender?If a Pcw mtr was in it then maybe 10k

Here is the one in Texas http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/mcy/2289796798.html I think the guy has dain bramage though wanting to trade it for an HD

This one's got some nice mods but he gave up half his front braking power for that wheel, without a good brake upgrade (which I don't see) it may be hard to stop this baby.

Does the ebay one have a black toggle switch just above the kill switch, or is that something else? :confused2:

I hope both those bikes sell for what they want! that means the value of all maxes goes up right?

10K! ha! that's a 5-6K max all day long. Maybe less?

Latest posts

Back