Trooper runs down motorcyclist couple.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What was the trooper doing??............Texting?......Sleeping?.......No excuse for that...................Tom.

Bet ya money he was texting. Of course no charges on the trooper. So he'll be back in the car in no time keeping those highways safe.

his closure speed was pretty fast. how fast was he going or how slow was the bike.
the computers cops have in the car....that's gotta be worse then texting...I've seen then use it while driving.

Why do the cops get to live by a different set of rules than civilians? :bang head:

Same with politicians. Something is terribly wrong with this country now!!!

As they always say "Might of been drinking" except for the po po the media does not speculate.:confused2:

With that kind of evidence and publicity he will eventually be charged with something. Careless driving at the very least. I'm sure his phone will be confiscated and checked.

No excuse by any means...but it sure looks like that bike was really moving slowly.

The closure rate was very fast, it seems like the cop was distracted either with his phone or with the laptop that almost all cops have in their cars these days. With media attention these days I'm sure the truth will come out and charges if needed will be filed.

Yep, that's my hometown. I have ridden that highway countless times. I lived on the same street as that hospital is. (A level 1 Trauma Center) The Civil lawsuit will be substantial to say the least.

Last edited:
With that kind of neglegence and evidence I suspect that couple will be well compensated..........Not a big fan of lawsuits myself but they earned it...............Tom.

The cop was definitely doing something that took his attention off of the road. Did you notice in the about 30 seconds of video before he struck the motorcycle that he crossed the center line at least twice. One time the cruiser appeared to be at least 50% over the line.

Latest posts

Back