Trouble reaching Tim Nash

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone gone through the process of getting a guru flash recently? I have been unable to reach Tim Nash. Called several times. Left a message with the woman who answered, but never received a callback. I emailed Tim as well, but no reply. Also a concern… when you call the number listed on the website you get a different company. Evidently Tim was running two different companies? Anyway, a bit reluctant to send an $1100 part to Florida, not knowing if the company is even in business.

Tim was fighting cancer recently, you may not know this. His treatment apparently has done well for him. If you want to contact him, I'd try again, and ask when he's going to resume operations.

Tim was fighting cancer recently, you may not know this. His treatment apparently has done well for him. If you want to contact him, I'd try again, and ask when he's going to resume operations.
I was able to reach Tim about an hour ago. All is well with his business… he’s just got a lot going on. He took a good chunk of his time to answer my questions… nice guy, and obviously extremely knowledgeable.

Latest posts

Back