• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

true love

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apart from the yellow year having the good upgrades (brakes, suspension, ignition system), I agree, just try to find the best bike you can and ask Sean Morley or CaptainKyle to paint the f & r fenders, and the airbox cover (faux gas tank).

Is this yellow enough for you?

Screenshot_20210215-222034.png
The price is attractive but sadly its a bit fucked, depends on your budget and how much work you are willing to put in.

Contact DK motorcycles, Stoke on Trent as they may have something or may strip the yellowness off that bike onto another one or sell the parts to you.
Screenshot_20210215-222356.png

my eyes are not what they use to be all so back is bad so i guess buying is the way to go

I don’t really have a formal shop so much as a playroom… And a very understanding and enabling wife.

I console myself and rationalize by saying that if I tallied up what I have into every one of these machines, it would be considerably less than a new fangled Harley Davidson.

Last edited:
I don’t really have a formal shop so much are a playroom… And a very understanding and enabling wife.

I console myself and rationalize by saying that if I tallied up what I have into every one of these machines, it would be considerably less than a new fangled Harley Davidson.
That's my rationalization to my wife. However, the number of bikes can-be an issue, to some people in the household!:confused:

I don't have a 94 (the only year that came yellow) but can paint anything you want lol. I have an 86 (sale pending) and a 95 that should be here soon. I have an 85 somewhat customized with Harley type parts (bags, large front screen, forward controls, raked front end) that we're working to get an engine in and then it will be available too.

Back