Truly loooooosing my mind

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ten more days before it gets back in the 60's. It better stay awhile this 'one nice day' every week is BS!

We were looking at 40's and rain for the next 10 days, then I noticed yesterday that the forecast for today is rain til noon then turning sunny and 70 degrees. I don't like to get my hopes up but on this I got my fingers crossed.

Then it's back to cold and rain...

We were looking at 40's and rain for the next 10 days, then I noticed yesterday that the forecast for today is rain til noon then turning sunny and 70 degrees. I don't like to get my hopes up but on this I got my fingers crossed.

Then it's back to cold and rain...

In FL, "getting back to the '60's" means going to an event where they play the Yardbirds, the Beatles anything "White Album" or before, or Rolling Stones "Let It Bleed" or before. 12 months in a riding year in the Sun Belt! You do spend more $ on tires & gas though.

In FL, "getting back to the '60's" means going to an event where they play the Yardbirds, the Beatles anything "White Album" or before, or Rolling Stones "Let It Bleed" or before. 12 months in a riding year in the Sun Belt! You do spend more $ on tires & gas though.

That would be cool...every year a friend of mine has a big bash at his lakefront house with his own music festival. It's really a great time.

As for tires and gas...I'm not so sure, this winter I spent $500 on tires and an alignment for the Grand Cherokee, and at 14mpg, much, much more in gas :rofl_200:

Cold and rainy here this morning, but then is forecast to be nice Sun/ Mon, almost 60 degrees!. Yippie...
But then back to 7 days of rain showers! :damn angry::damn angry::damn angry::damn angry::damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:

forecast.gif
Relax-relax-rest-cool-smiley-emoticon-000628-large.gif

84 here today......headed for the French Quarter in New Orleans. Thought we would ride the bike but wife said Im not well enough....so I guess we will take her Mercedes and let the top down and go VROOMM VROOMM and make out like we are on a Vmax.........

Supposed to start shaping up next week for the capital district. Cold and shitty this weekend, but all into next week the 60's and 70's...no more of this high-40-freeze-at-night BS.

I like to ride at night now. It's too Damn Hot when the Suns up.......:biglaugh:

Hope all of you who can have a Great Easter Ride... And, Don't Hit No Bunnies......

Rain rain rain rain rain rain cold cold rain rain cold cold cold rain rain cold cold......sucks.

Latest posts

Back