Trump flirts with his Democratic roots.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caseyjones955

Reaction score
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSKCN10I0ND

It may be an attempt to counter all the other impossibly stupid shit that has fallen out of his mouth in the last couple weeks but this looks like some liberal nonsense that could have come from his even more dangerous countpart, Hiliary.

Im sure hes just pandering to the left, but until we can replace our current tax system with a fair flat tax shouldnt everyone pay their "fair" share? After all having children is a lifestyle choice, not something that just happens and families with children are more likely to use tax funded services, including public schools, so why shouldnt parents pay more, not less?

When I'm elected there will be a tax penalty for those with children, it can be waived with proof of private school enrollment and non-use of ANY publicly funded services. All child rearing costs will be the responsibility of the parents alone, not the taxpaying public. Dont we think its time to start saving money and reel in our spending and handouts? Isnt rewarding people for having kids they cant afford the sort of crap we need move away from. Our natl' debt is crushing and I believe its time for everyone to take full responsibility for their choices and not worsen a very serious problem.

I have $43.67 in my campaign fund and I hope I can count on your votes for 2016:punk:

I just had to share this as its the first thing he has said that actually surprised me.

ABC!:clapping:

I think myself and others would love to add our two cents to your campaign fund! :punk: lol. As a parent of two children (well 1 + another any day now) I agree that people with children put a great burden on government funded infrastructure. The fact our current system rewards those who are already living off of the government every time they spread their legs and birth another child is beyond me. Then again over 50% of society doesn't believe they should be responsible for their life decisions. Time to kill my rant now before I go completely off the deep end.

I gotcha on that. Ill do a go fund me, if I get two cents from every american I can buy a new Carerra Turb.... Er I mean get my message out to all the great Americans!

I raised two kids and never stuck my hand in the till of public assistance, and there were a few rouh patches. Congtats on your new young one coming, its a joyous time indeed!

Back