Trump or Hillary???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpecOps13

Reaction score
Reprint from AR15.com's Newsletter:

Welcome to October, 2016... less than 30 days before the 2016 Presidential Election, more than likely the most important election this country has ever or will ever have.
For over a week, we've seen the release of thousands of emails from WikiLeaks, and they promise 'the best is yet to come'. In a story that's still developing, it looks like the Clinton cronies have gotten to the Ecuadorian Embassy in London and threatened "grave consequences for Equador" if Assange is not silenced...
Apparently the level of corruption already disclosed is not enough to convince most people that HRC should be in jail, but perhaps they are just waiting to see who else should be sent away with her as the emails continue to expand the circle of friends that have helped conduct and then cover up these crimes.
Recently, our friend Steven Crowder put the election into words that I'll quote here:
Voting Hillary is Still Indefensible…
Dear #NeverTrump Friends (and maybe foes): I get it. There are some days Trump seems to be the moral equivalent of a chainsaw in a nursery… of baby trees. On other days he can say something entirely agreeable, and you might find yourself vacillating, questioning your own hashtag movement you so proudly embraced. Rock. Hard place. Trump’s wall. I understand it. It’s not lost on me.
Many of you are fearful and hesitant about pulling the lever for a President Trump. And not for the silly reasons that the media wants you to believe (he’s “racist” “sexist” or any other form of “ist” most convenient at the time), but for plenty of valid, defensible reasons. He flips and flops. Donald Trump spends more time hitting Ted Cruz and cooking up crockpot conspiracy theories than he does nailing Hillary’s tarp-like pantsuits to the wall. Which you would think would be an easy target. Much like shooting fish in a barrel. With a rocket launcher. Or a fish-uzi.
I want to make it clear, those of you in the #NeverTrump movement who are #NeverTrump based on your values? I’d never rake you over the coals. Like many Americans, you’re struggling. You know the stakes. Trump is not an easy decision. Again, I get it.
However those in the NeverTrump movement who are #NeverTrump based on principles to which you claim Trump is antithetical… can still never, ever, justify voting for Hillary Clinton. If one pulled the lever for Hillary while claiming the mantle of conservatism, you would only prove your principles were nothing but a house of cards. Not the Netflix show. Though President Underwood would still be better than Hillary. Is it too late to draft him?
Stop distracting me! A vote for Hillary is not a step in the right direction. It’s not even a step, it’s tantamount to lighting a match in a gas-filled house, hoping to see a light show. You know it, I know it. But more importantly, you can’t claim a protest-vote against Trump on principle, only to turn around and vote for Hillary out of sheer political motivation. You can find the list of spineless traitors doing just that here.
I make as many jokes as comedically possible about Hillary, leaving nothing on the table. Her style, voice, incessant pandering, cankles, all up for grabs. Yes, mostly to annoy the feminists, also… easy target. Fish uzis. Barrel.
Hillary’s Indefensible Platform
Hillary is more than a bag lady without a bag. A more sinister version of Mary Poppins, her bag is full of secrets, weapons, and ill intentions. Again, you simply cannot claim to stand against Trump on principle then vote for someone (and their platform by default) who supports killing a baby up until that baby exits the birth canal. And sometimes even after that baby is born.
You cannot tout these high minded principles then vote for a woman who is soiling her Depends in anticipation to appoint a SCOTUS that doesn’t even believe in the RIGHT for private citizens to bear arms (read Chelsea Clinton: ‘My Mom’s Supreme Court Will Bring Gun Control…).
There are many areas where you and I agree. The Republican Party is broken. Whether you’re on the Trump side or #NeverTrump side, we agree it needs fixing. Some people want to see the change take place through a takeover of the current party. Others want to renovate starting with an epic tear down to the foundation. I see the merits of that. Those are differences we can discuss. But burning our country to ashes is not.
Hillary Clinton holds the match. The Democrat party owns the gasoline. Both are ready to douse America to burn it down to below its foundation. Gone are the days of Bluedogs. Today’s Democratic party despises everything America stands for. From freedom of speech to the basic right of self-defense and preservation, it’s all bad. It’s. All. Bad.
November is looming. Very few people are excited about pulling the lever, myself included. Remember who we’re dealing with. On one hand a man who’s been horribly ill-advised on spray tan etiquette, and Hillary. A woman who should, for all intents and purposes, be locked behind bars, taking conjugal visits from Huma.
Yes, prison jokes. I went there. Also lesbian jokes. With Hillary… you’ve gone there. We all have.
It’s a scary time to be an American. It’s not an easy time either. I get that. But if you’re going to stand on principle, then actually stand on principle. Vote for Trump, maybe don’t vote for Trump. I understand both positions. Just don’t pull the lever for the cackling, murderous (ALLEGEDLY) sociopath and expect us to forget.
[ED: actually vote for Trump- anything else is a vote for Hillary. Also check out www.nrapvf.org to find out which local candidates will defend your individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms]

Trump has an adversary more powerful than Clinton. It's the media and it's ability to sway the public. The facts are over taken and clouded by sensationalism. The Democrats have done a swell job of discrediting Trump with innuendos, in the media. Trump hurt his chances by alienating large factions of voters, early. The best hope for us is a GOP majority in Congress. That is more important than anything. The supreme court needs to be balanced and just. They need to review their job description at the least.

The Supreme Court was intended to upholding the Constitution of the UNITED STATES. That's only one of the things that have changed over the years. The definition of Democracy today is Communism. We were formed as a Republic..... And it was the Democrats set up the KKK. https://www.bing.com/search?q=which+party+set+up+the+kkk&FORM=EDGENA
We lose for sure with HillBillery. Trump is a Maybe we lose. Good Bye America. This World Sucks Ass.

If were lucky she will have a myocardial infarction in her sleep and be rendered medically unable finish up Obama's fine work fucking up the USA. Look at her, she looks like shes on deaths doorstep and could begin decomposing at any moment.

It's not done until the rotund, turkey-necked twat in the pant suit sings!

If were lucky she will have a myocardial infarction in her sleep and be rendered medically unable finish up Obama's fine work fucking up the USA. Look at her, she looks like shes on deaths doorstep and could begin decomposing at any moment.

That's the best description.....ever!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Damn what a mess,Hillary gets away with everything mainstream media talks about trump,Rnc is against him,dnc and everyone else.If i were him,I dunno if i would hang or not.I bet his head feels like a game of wackamo.I believe he truly does care.And he still swears it's rigged.They said brexit didn't have a chance,And they got fooled.And england come out of the e.u.I hope he wins,He is a hell of a sight better than hillary.The whole damn thing is corrupt,But maybe just maybe.Ah hell im gonna watch the debate.And im gonna vote,And in a couple of weeks we will all know.If hillary gets it.Insurance goes higher,Cost of living goes up,Crime goes globalization Takes over.United states will be no more,The elite of the world will have it.Our miltary will be remembered for what it once was.We as free americans are done.

I've been a die hard Saints fan all my life. And as much as I love my team, I still yell at the TV when they fuck up. I will never forgive Ditka for betting the franchise on Ricky Williams. So that's the same perspective(a fan yelling at their team) when I say this:

The GOP needs to just fucking own up to this shit. This was the Republican's election to lose. Bernie Sanders popularity among the left wasn't a fluke. It's been know for over a decade that a large swath of the left doesn't like Hillary. Sander's popularity among the left during the primary was validation that Hillary is not popular with her own party.

All the Republicans had to do was not put up a fucking clown to go against Hillary and this shit would be in the bag. But that's exactly what Republicans have done and it just needs to be admitted.

You can't blame the media. Is the media biased for liberals? Absolutely, but they have been for decades. If a team blitzes you from the left every play you move your tight end over and get ready for a blitz from the left! You can't say it's rigged. It's not rigged -- Trump was a horrible candidate to nominate to represent the party and the current poll numbers are a result of that fuck up. That is entirely on the GOP -- not the liberals.

Republicans nominated a piece of shit clown to represent the party. Period. And the result of that fuck up is the very likelihood of Clinton in the White House.

And to explain why I think Trump is a piece of shit. His comments regarding McCain. People always focus on the part where Trump says "He's no hero." But the part that people never talk about is his follow up "I like people who don't get captured" -- I want to knock his fucking teeth out for that comment. That wasn't just an insult to just McCain, but to all PoWs. Fuck that piece of shit. I don't know how so many veterans can give him a pass on that. I just don't understand it. Because any other candidate making a statement like that(Democrat or Republican) they would have been ran off the stage. And rightfully so in my opinion.

Reagan was noted for his famous line of "I didn't leave the Democratic party, the Democratic Party left me." And I've never felt closer to that sentiment in regards to the Republican party than I do when I see Trump as the Republican nominee.

But back to my original metaphor, I'm yelling at the TV here because Clinton is the movie equivalent of a mastermind villain. She's Goldfinger and when you're wanting to take out Goldfinger, you send in James Bond -- NOT Maxwell Smart.

Last edited:
if were lucky she will have a myocardial infarction in her sleep and be rendered medically unable finish up obama's fine work fucking up the usa. Look at her, she looks like shes on deaths doorstep and could begin decomposing at any moment.

+1

I've been a die hard Saints fan all my life. And as much as I love my team, I still yell at the TV when they fuck up. I will never forgive Ditka for betting the franchise on Ricky Williams. So that's the same perspective(a fan yelling at their team) when I say this:

The GOP needs to just fucking own up to this shit. This was the Republican's election to lose. Bernie Sanders popularity among the left wasn't a fluke. It's been know for over a decade that a large swath of the left doesn't like Hillary. Sander's popularity among the left during the primary was validation that Hillary is not popular with her own party.

All the Republicans had to do was not put up a fucking clown to go against Hillary and this shit would be in the bag. But that's exactly what Republicans have done and it just needs to be admitted.

You can't blame the media. Is the media biased for liberals? Absolutely, but they have been for decades. If a team blitzes you from the left every play you move your tight end over and get ready for a blitz from the left! You can't say it's rigged. It's not rigged -- Trump was a horrible candidate to nominate to represent the party and the current poll numbers are a result of that fuck up. That is entirely on the GOP -- not the liberals.

Republicans nominated a piece of shit clown to represent the party. Period. And the result of that fuck up is the very likelihood of Clinton in the White House.

And to explain why I think Trump is a piece of shit. His comments regarding McCain. People always focus on the part where Trump says "He's no hero." But the part that people never talk about is his follow up "I like people who don't get captured" -- I want to knock his fucking teeth out for that comment. That wasn't just an insult to just McCain, but to all PoWs. Fuck that piece of shit. I don't know how so many veterans can give him a pass on that. I just don't understand it. Because any other candidate making a statement like that(Democrat or Republican) they would have been ran off the stage. And rightfully so in my opinion.

Reagan was noted for his famous line of "I didn't leave the Democratic party, the Democratic Party left me." And I've never felt closer to that sentiment in regards to the Republican party than I do when I see Trump as the Republican nominee.

But back to my original metaphor, I'm yelling at the TV here because Clinton is the movie equivalent of a mastermind villain. She's Goldfinger and when you're wanting to take out Goldfinger, you send in James Bond -- NOT Maxwell Smart.

Well said!

I feel that Hillary would lose this election if her opponent was anyone BUT Trump.

Maybe the democrats did rig this election by getting Trump nominated. Where is my tinfoil hat?

Well said!

I feel that Hillary would lose this election if her opponent was anyone BUT Trump.

Maybe the democrats did rig this election by getting Trump nominated. Where is my tinfoil hat?

There's been a lot of conspiracy theories, but that strategy isn't out of bounds actually. You may or may not recall but that's exactly what Democrat Senator Claire MacCaskill did. She donated 1.7 million dollars to Republican Todd Akins campaign so that he would win the primary because she felt she had the best chance to beat him. And that gamble paid off. He did win the primary and she did beat him.

And I remember immediately reflecting on MacCaskills tactic when Trump announced he was running for president. And if you want to add a cherry on the top of that conspiracy cake -- Trump and Bill Clinton had about an hour long conversation the night before Trump announced his candidacy. Both Clinton and Trump confirmed that phone call happened.

So it wouldn't shock me at all if the Clintons found away to donate to Trumps campaign during the primaries. But its still a gamble because Trump still has win the votes of his party and at the end of the day, he was nominated by the Republican constituency.

If the Clinton campaign had a ranking of which one of the 17 GOP candidates they'd like to go against, I'd bet money that Trump was on the top of that list. Just like Akin was on the top of MacCaskills list. And the GOP handed Clinton exactly what she wanted. Using another football metaphor... it's like it's 3rd and inches. You know the QB is gonna do hard snap counts to try and get the defense to jump offsides... and sure shit the defense takes the bait and jumps offsides. So yea I'm pretty fucking salty about the GOP falling for the hard snap count.

Well considering what all has been brought to light by wikileaks, (about things being done behind the scenes) I wouldnt want to bet on conspiracy theories, they just might be true.

Kind like what Ive said on here before.....I'm not voting for trump, I'm voting against Hillary.

Like what Charles Krauthammer has said, this political cycle is a race to the bottom.

Well said!

Even Trump could have taken her out if he had just maybe gotten himself on an SSRI regimen or an anti-psychotic medication, at least during the campaign to knock the edge off. Anything to downplay what a dangerous, mentally ill dipshit he is. I have worked with moderate schizophrenic patients that were more reasonable and tactful than Trump. Even at his worst I still prefer him over Hillary.

I would never vote for Trump if I thought that he would actually be allowed to launch a missile, I know that no matter what there will always be a big boot on his windpipe and his idiocy would be insulated. Hillary on the other hand knows her way around to well and IMHO would be harder to contain than Trump, he would be metaphorically shackled from the moment he entered the white house so aside from being an embarrassment (like Obama is, and Hillary will be) I believe he would be relatively harmless.

Yea trump has fucked up especially talking about john mccain.I think why the other vets give him a pass,He is the lesser of two evil's,period.I don't follow football.Nor have i dug as deeply in to it as you have,Trump is not stupid,he a damn millionaire.Is he gonna fuck up,Hell yea.We all do.Talking about the military,It's going to hell as well.Not gonna debate all the pro's and con's.All the talking in the world ain't gonna change a thing.You don't like him don't vote for him,simple as that.I know it's all a cluster fuck.And theirs corruption in most all of it.Me personally i would rather trump win,Then the people have a chance,That's my belief.The only change im gonna make in this whole scheme of things is 1 vote.You can yell at the tv till youre blue,Ain't gonna help.Neither is a argument over who does what.I hope he's a lil better than maxwell smart.Hillary in my view dosen't give a flying rats ass about a one of us,Look at the wars, benzahi, everything she's done.Main stream media Spends 15 minutes talking shit about trump,30 sec on hillary.I would rather wake up nov 9th knowing trump won,If not so be it.The only thing i control is my lil life on this lil spot on this earth

Yea trump has fucked up especially talking about john mccain.I think why the other vets give him a pass,He is the lesser of two evil's,period.I don't follow football.Nor have i dug as deeply in to it as you have,Trump is not stupid,he a damn millionaire.Is he gonna fuck up,Hell yea.We all do.Talking about the military,It's going to hell as well.Not gonna debate all the pro's and con's.All the talking in the world ain't gonna change a thing.You don't like him don't vote for him,simple as that.I know it's all a cluster fuck.And theirs corruption in most all of it.Me personally i would rather trump win,Then the people have a chance,That's my belief.The only change im gonna make in this whole scheme of things is 1 vote.You can yell at the tv till youre blue,Ain't gonna help.Neither is a argument over who does what.I hope he's a lil better than maxwell smart.Hillary in my view dosen't give a flying rats ass about a one of us,Look at the wars, benzahi, everything she's done.Main stream media Spends 15 minutes talking shit about trump,30 sec on hillary.I would rather wake up nov 9th knowing trump won,If not so be it.The only thing i control is my lil life on this lil spot on this earth

Well said Terry. Unfortunately we're talking about the lesser of two evils. Trump verbally attaching any vet. leaves a bad tastes in everyone's mouth. But Hillary has DONE too many things that are worse. She is in big trouble if Trump is elected. She might get a long over due lesson in justice. Buy stock in ammo and firearms if she's in the lead in a couple of weeks. Because a buying frenzy that will freak out every gun hater in America will be in progress. And there's nothing they can do to stop it. Much will end up in the wrong hands. Hillary supporters will be directly responsible whether they like it or not! Do vote.

I just want to be clear. You aint ever gonna catch me defending Clinton. She aint getting my vote. But also a man who shits on POWs aint gettin' it either. I'm writing in Darth Vader for the remote possibility that he would make me his VP and teach me how to force choke people through the TV. I'll be voting on the down ballots. I can't in good conscience vote for either of the presidential candidates. Pissing my vote away? Maybe, but neither of them deserve it so they ain't getting it.

And I ain't trying to convince anyone to vote for anyone. It was just more of response to the AR-15 site piece. I feel it glosses over the epic fuck up that is Trump as the GOP nominee. And I'm a believer of owning up to your fuck ups.

It's the logic that frustrates me. The post goes over and over how Clinton is a serious threat to our democracy. And I'm not arguing against those assertions. But if that's the case then the party should answer a serious threat with a serious candidate should it not? If a joke of a candidate is nominated to represent the party, then that demonstrates to me that either the threat to our democracy isn't a serious as the claim or the party isn't serious about meeting the threat. Or perhaps the party feels Trump is a legitimate representation of the party. All of those possibilities are shit and it grinds my gears.

No disrespect to anyone. I'm just yelling at the proverbial TV here. Geaux Saints!

Just to lighten the mode of this thread...

Attachments

• pussy_grabber.jpg
    pussy_grabber.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 19
I just want to be clear. You aint ever gonna catch me defending Clinton. She aint getting my vote. But also a man who shits on POWs aint gettin' it either. I'm writing in Darth Vader for the remote possibility that he would make me his VP and teach me how to force choke people through the TV. I'll be voting on the down ballots. I can't in good conscience vote for either of the presidential candidates. Pissing my vote away? Maybe, but neither of them deserve it so they ain't getting it.

And I ain't trying to convince anyone to vote for anyone. It was just more of response to the AR-15 site piece. I feel it glosses over the epic fuck up that is Trump as the GOP nominee. And I'm a believer of owning up to your fuck ups.

It's the logic that frustrates me. The post goes over and over how Clinton is a serious threat to our democracy. And I'm not arguing against those assertions. But if that's the case then the party should answer a serious threat with a serious candidate should it not? If a joke of a candidate is nominated to represent the party, then that demonstrates to me that either the threat to our democracy isn't a serious as the claim or the party isn't serious about meeting the threat. Or perhaps the party feels Trump is a legitimate representation of the party. All of those possibilities are shit and it grinds my gears.

No disrespect to anyone. I'm just yelling at the proverbial TV here. Geaux Saints!

I'm feeling your pain here. Please reconsider voting, its really the last chance we have of preventing that cunt from taking office, even if we have to give it to a colorectal wart like Trump. It's not a vote for Trump, its merely a vote against Hillary, purely strategic. I still cant wrap my head around how we got here.

It just gets murkier and murkier.
FBI* Director Comey is a director
and board member of HSBC,* which is tightly connected to the Clinton
Foundation. “Mr. Comey’s* appointment is an initial three-year term
which, subject to re-election by* shareholders, will expire at the
conclusion of the 2016 Annual General* Meeting.”

The* Clinton foundation received up to $81m
from clients of controversial HSBC* bank. This is the same HSBC that
was accused of laundering drug cartel* money, was heavily involved in
the LIBOR scandal, and who knows what else,* and all while our esteemed
FBI Director James “she didn’t intend it”* Comey* was part of the senior
leadership.
MORE:*
20 years ago James Comey as an attorney on the Senate Whitewater*
Investigation was looking into the conduct of President Bill Clinton
and* first lady*Hillary
Clinton.*
The*
investigation was to determine whether Bill Clinton used his political*
position as governor of Arkansas (in the 1980s) to push through an
illegal* loan to benefit Bill and Hillary's business partner in
Whitewater. Several* people involved in Whitewater went to jail, but no
criminal prosecution was* in the cards for Bill and Hillary. Remember,* James Comey was the Deputy Special
Counsel for the Whitewater* investigation.

MORE:** Regarding
all those last minute Bill Clinton pardons as he was leaving the* White
House... The list was supposed to be given to Congress for approval*
well ahead of Bill's last day.* Among the many questionable pardons
was* billionaire Marc Rich (who traded illegally with America's enemies
including* Iran).* The whole deal reeked of impropriety after
learning that Rich's* wife donated $450,000 to the Clinton Library.

Again,*
James Comey oversaw investigations of the pardon matters as
well.** Unbelievably he did not recommend charging Clinton in any
of these matters.
MORE:** A few days ago, as we all know, Lynch
met with Bill Clinton, privately, on* her private government jet. This
meeting was a few days before the FBI interviewed Hillary and a few days
before today's announcement.

Oh,*
and by the way, neither Lynch nor Clinton flew into Phoenix on the
plane* used for their meeting.* Apparently it was placed out of
the way on the* tarmac for the meeting.* Bill said it was a chance
meeting because he* was there to play golf.* The temperature was
110 degrees.

Shortly*
after the meeting, FBI Director Comey released his decision not to
press* charges on Hillary.* AND, in an unprecedented move,
he* imposed a gag order on all the agents involved with the Hillary
email* investigation.* Suspicious?* You
bet!

After*
this meeting, Lynch said something that no U.S. Attorney has ever said.
She* first apologized and said she should not have met him (obviously
an apology* based on her being caught, not apologizing for the actual
action). She then* states something U.S. Attorneys do not state. She
stated her office will be* guided by whatever commendation the FBI
gives them.
Why* was this statement
ridiculous? She is the head of the U.S. Justice* Department. The FBI is
a sub unit of DOJ. She is the top boss,* not Comey and not the FBI. Her
office decides to prosecute or not, NOT* the FBI.

SUMMATION:** So,* we have Lynch, previously appointed by Bill
Clinton, and formerly an* employee of the law firm that is connected to
Hillary's email scandal, in* charge of the investigation into Hillary's
email scandal, with the lead* investigative agency led by a man who
twice investigated the Clintons and* both times found them not guilty
of wrong doing, also appointed by the* current U.S. President, who
appointed Lynch, who is Comey's boss? And Comey* and Lynch have known
each other for decades as well...MOVE ON, NOTHING NEW*
HERE....

REMEMBER* IN NOVEMBER!!!

It should come as no surprise that the politically & financially powerful are all inter connected up in the heady levels of high government & high finance....a level we only hear whispered about occasionally.

It's no conspiracy.....it's the way things are run, where all the big decisions are made, where wars are declared, fortunes made & lost, lives ruined....very dangerous territory!

Territory the clintons are intimately familiar with.

Latest posts

Back