Trump will not pretend to be a libertarian

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caseyjones955

Reaction score
Dammit, I cant post the link with my phone but he signed a loyalty pledge with the republican party, preventing from running as an independant and accepting the nominee without being a twat about it. I noticed it on KOTA news today.

This is excellent news as he wont be in a position to taint the libertarian party by posing as one. Another perk is we will not risk electing him to prevent Clinton from taking office. This is even better news than a jailed religious nut case in Kentucky that was messing around with the rights of fellow citizens. What a great day to open the news!

C'mon guys, gloat with me!!!!!! This rocks!!!!:party:

The idiot gop elites are like the proverbial dog that chases cars except this time the dog caught the car.
They expected him to refuse.
Signing it means nada, zilch and zip.
They think they got his blood signed signature selling his soul to the devil, but i think he is more like Ghost Rider now.
I am eagerly looking forward to winning so much over issues that people will complain about being a winner too much.
For far too long all the elections have been decided beforehand, they already knew who would win, how dare American believe their votes counted?
And thats probably Mr. Trumps next big hurdle, getting a fair election.
And i honestly believe he really can get America great again.

On a personal note, i have an upcoming Australia vacation in december, lasting 5 weeks, but with plans to make it much, much longer, why? Because its all gone downhill, no reason to stay in a really bad and dangerous America, where being right makes you the hunted. Out of the blue you will be targeted, just because you are white, better off, etc, and my friends who know my past know i speak from experience, i was a victim of a racial attack that killed my woman, nearly killed me.
Maybe Trump can turn the dangerous tide, i cannot see anyone else strong enough.

The idiot gop elites are like the proverbial dog that chases cars except this time the dog caught the car.
They expected him to refuse.
Signing it means nada, zilch and zip.
They think they got his blood signed signature selling his soul to the devil, but i think he is more like Ghost Rider now.
I am eagerly looking forward to winning so much over issues that people will complain about being a winner too much.
For far too long all the elections have been decided beforehand, they already knew who would win, how dare American believe their votes counted?
And thats probably Mr. Trumps next big hurdle, getting a fair election.
And i honestly believe he really can get America great again.

On a personal note, i have an upcoming Australia vacation in december, lasting 5 weeks, but with plans to make it much, much longer, why? Because its all gone downhill, no reason to stay in a really bad and dangerous America, where being right makes you the hunted. Out of the blue you will be targeted, just because you are white, better off, etc, and my friends who know my past know i speak from experience, i was a victim of a racial attack that killed my woman, nearly killed me.
Maybe Trump can turn the dangerous tide, i cannot see anyone else strong enough.

While we disagree strongly on Trump I think we agree on plenty. Trump signed a pledge and gave his word, when he breaks it more people will realize his ethical deficit but its already to late for him. To much of the real Trump has been exposed.

I agree that our votes are largely a formality and dont bear the weight some citizens think, further, I believe that most citizens fail to grasp the gravity of our situation and just how low we are on the totem pole. Who gets "elected" will only effect the speed of our decline. It is just not reasonable for us to think that we can elect any one person that will go in and fix all this, or really any of it. There is no magic bullet. Govt will not fix govt, it WILL NOT happen. Nothing short of a revolution will have any real effect. At this late stage of having such a powerful, greedy, intrusive govt, only the citizens can reclaim America. Elected offocials are just as powerless as individual citzens, even if any of them did care to make a difference. Trump is at a disadvantage because hes will never be taken seriously by anyone in a position of power.

Im with Silver here, im going to take 6 mo vacation and start building my house overseas. The shit is sure to hit the fan and all I can do is not stand next to said fan. I dont want to be stateside when martial law and civil unrest become reality.

Silver, im really sorry you had to endure such unspeakable things, its beyond fucked up. I was hated for my pasty white skin and attacked when I was a South Seattle towtruck operator. I was armed and ready but still lucky to be alive. Its clear we all want the same things even though we have differing opinions on how it can be achieved. I hope things like this dont happen to any private citizen. I also hope there was some justice for you.

Well one thing that I didn't know until he recently. A lot of states ha email adopted "sore loser" laws. So you can't campaign for one party...don't get the nomination. ...and then run on another party's ticket.

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

Good or Bad for America atleast Trump would give us some real excitement and he won't take any Crap from other world Leaders. That in itself will be a HUGE IMPROVEMENT. if Hillbillery were to win eventually, none of the Middle Eastern Countries will really have a grain of respect for a woman.

A couple years ago The Donald was on a cheesy TV show, telling people "You're Fired". Before that he was a blowhard joke of a buffoon. Now, it seems he has learned the fine art of walking on water....

Are people REALLY that gullible?
Sad...

A couple years ago The Donald was on a cheesy TV show, telling people "You're Fired". Before that he was a blowhard joke of a buffoon. Now, it seems he has learned the fine art of walking on water....

Sad...

Yes.

And his poll numbers continue to climb.
I think he has passed the point of no return, too many support him now, would be far better to continue with what we have now.
The idealistic dreamers wish to control followers that he isn't the right choice, beware of those claiming superior intellect and telling us what to chose because we are dumber.

I would rather follow a leader with bravery than an educated idiot.
Even if a couple million dollars were suddenly given to me i doubt i have a fraction of the intellect nor the bravery and strength Donald Trump has, i know i would be a victim of scams, of relatives looking for a handout and even those blackmailing me.

+1

There are a couple things I do like about Trump running, one is the comedic value when he is asked a specific question, hes peeling like an onion and it is just plain funny. The other more serious perk is the existence of someone willing to put a middle finger in the face of politics as usual and shake things up, someone to catch the rest of these stuffy old fuckers off guard. I am a huge fan of this aspect of his candidacy and I have no shame in admitting it. I love disrupters! Trump is not the caliber person to run this country but his candidacy may open doors for other better equipped non-career politicians to run. Trump will have a positive effect on the big picture and for this I do thank him.

One of our best POTUS's ever was an actor...one of our worst (and probly THEE very worst) was an established politician with lots of experience in 'community organizing'....whatever the fuck THAT is!! :confused2:

Anyhow, if the trend continues we may get to find out just how good 'The Donald' will be.!

Ever consider that this may be the beginning of the new 'revolution'? :ummm:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...hillary-head-to-head/ar-AAdXQUs?ocid=U147EDHP

One of our best POTUS's ever was an actor...one of our worst (and probly THEE very worst) was an established politician with lots of experience in 'community organizing'....whatever the fuck THAT is!! :confused2:

Anyhow, if the trend continues we may get to find out just how good 'The Donald' will be.!

Ever consider that this may be the beginning of the new 'revolution'? :ummm:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...hillary-head-to-head/ar-AAdXQUs?ocid=U147EDHP

It sure fells like one. Long Overdue.:clapping:

Sad...
Yes, look at our current situation!

+1

There are a couple things I do like about Trump running, one is the comedic value when he is asked a specific question, hes peeling like an onion and it is just plain funny. The other more serious perk is the existence of someone willing to put a middle finger in the face of politics as usual and shake things up, someone to catch the rest of these stuffy old fuckers off guard. I am a huge fan of this aspect of his candidacy and I have no shame in admitting it. I love disrupters! Trump is not the caliber person to run this country but his candidacy may open doors for other better equipped non-career politicians to run. Trump will have a positive effect on the big picture and for this I do thank him.

Trumps " Caliber " trumps Obama big time. He could not nor would not , do worse things to our country.

Trumps " Caliber " trumps Obama big time. He could not nor would not , do worse things to our country.

Obama and Trump, both woefully inadequate to serve our country. Obama is exactly what we didn't need. I think a choice between the two would be like choosing being trapped in a slow burning car fire and being shot in the neck with neck with a 22. If we add Clinton that would be like being buried alive with a screwdriver in your eye. The other candidates aren't much better so the problem is easy to see but the solution is exponentially more elusive. If Trump is elected I'll be watching from Asia and hoping for the sake of my country that I'm the crazy one.

What's worse than Trump? THIS WOULD BE

Attachments

• 11174912_913286528715329_3751386613103049724_n.jpg
    11174912_913286528715329_3751386613103049724_n.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 25
I never saw a single episode of Mr. Trumps shows until today, i spent all day watching most of Season One of The Apprentice, getting a different view of him now, i back him completely whatever he thinks is best.
And i am really getting sick of those in position of power that creatively only wish for his demise, as if they were being goaded on by every contestant that was "fired' in all of the shows.

Its simply jealous envy, if they cannot be like him, rich like him or part if his success then they have to destroy him, i can only vaguely imagine the sound of mass head explosions like a scene from a recent movie when he is sworn in as POTUS.

Latest posts

Back