Trump Worth the benfit of the doubt

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trump is who we got, it's all we got.Don't know if he will get it or not,Sure beats the shit outta everyone else.A lot say voting doesn't matter,It's a selection not a election.Superpak's and the whole thing is rigged for Hillary.I,ll take my lil happy ass and vote,if im pissin in the wind so be it .The guy in the video makes sense.

In my opinion, "The Donald" is nothing more than a blowhard piece of garbage. He would be funny, if it wasn't for the fact that this pompous asshole gets his finger on the nuclear button if enough people are taken in by his moronic behavior and actually elect him as President.. His demeanor and arrogance is not what America needs. His crudity and name calling will do no more than make this country a laughingstock throughout the world. And make us a lot more enemies than we already have.

Trump would be a disaster as a dogcatcher. He would be a calamity as POTUS..

+1 Bill. I read his Washington Post interview and I know more about domestic and foreign policy than he does and I don't have a 'terrific brain'. The great thing about our country is that we can have different opinions and not fight about it. Just vote the way we think is best. If Trump does become our president I will respect the office and pray for the best.

Trump is better than what we have now and better than what the democraps are offering for the future .. Will be interesting how this unfold with the establishment not wanting trump either .. I for one am ready for a change ..

I honestly done know if I can vote for him or not....I listen to what he says, and it doesnt make a lot of sense. EMOTIONALLY is how he gets people, and I listen to his words.

A-B-C ......Anyone But Clinton.

I'm not real happy with him either. If he should win, he is going to find out that you can't bully your way through. You have to work with people, and I don't think he has that tool in his bag.

In the end, I will vote for him and hope the legislature is split after the election so nothing will happen, bad or good.

In any case I will not be voting for Hillary the Liar.

She should be in jail for the e-mail debacle, let alone running for president.

Yes, the choice is mine, and I will not be voting for Hillary the Liar.

A lot say voting doesn't matter,It's a selection not a election.Superpak's and the whole thing is rigged for Hillary.I,ll take my lil happy ass and vote,if im pissin in the wind so be it .The guy in the video makes sense.

If Hillary is not indicted, and is allowed to proceed to the election, It shows how far gone this country is. It has nothing to do with any politics. Doesn't matter if your liberal or conservative. It's about the constitution and rule of law. The Constitution and laws have been overlooked and pissed on, for some time now. It's bigger than Hillary, but she's a glaring example. It will show that, what the "power" wants supercedes any law. I liked in the video around the 6:30 mark. The United States has become the worlds "push over Bitch". I happen to agree with that.

In my opinion, "The Donald" is nothing more than a blowhard piece of garbage. He would be funny, if it wasn't for the fact that this pompous asshole gets his finger on the nuclear button if enough people are taken in by his moronic behavior and actually elect him as President.. His demeanor and arrogance is not what America needs. His crudity and name calling will do no more than make this country a laughingstock throughout the world. And make us a lot more enemies than we already have.

Trump would be a disaster as a dogcatcher. He would be a calamity as POTUS..

+1
Trump is a tragic poorly-timed joke. The consequences of electing Trump to office would be dire at best, the only darker option than Trump would be Clinton. Who would have ever thought that two of the biggest herpetic lesions in the USA would be our two choices for POTUS. How did it come to this, how did we get here?

+1
Trump is a tragic poorly-timed joke. The consequences of electing Trump to office would be dire at best, the only darker option than Trump would be Clinton. Who would have ever thought that two of the biggest herpetic lesions in the USA would be our two choices for POTUS. How did it come to this, how did we get here?

Well said.

Elect a democrat ,give it away, elect a republican and MAYBE have a fighting chance to take it back. This country's at a MAJOR turning point. Like it or not a NEW WORLD ORDER is not the answer , and that's where Hillary or Bernie will take us

I'm just glad i don't vote. More this year than ever. The funniest thing i have ever herd was let's tax the rich and fix it. Who do people think founds the federal bank. Here's another one let's build a wall. Wouldn't it be better to give big fines and prison time to employers and anyone that hire illegal's. No money and no way to live in the USA no reason to climb a wall. IMO this country is on the verge to go super high tech and our live's will be changed in so many way's because of it.

Some of you guys are hurting my itty bitty feelings - using all these disparaging remarks about my Uncle Donald like that. lol

If Trump gets the nomination, then I believe Clinton will be our first female POTUS. We are not ready for another first. Hope for the best.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I say we all stick together and demand a do over and if the right people run i might even vote. now you guys got me dreaming because even if we could pull that off the right person would say i don't think so.

If Trump gets the nomination, then I believe Clinton will be our first female POTUS. We are not ready for another first. Hope for the best.
Agree. The only hope for a Republican president is dependent on Cruz winning the nomination.
Up to now, Trump's outlandish behavior and rhetoric has not hindered his candidacy.
However, his latest gaffe - the personal attack on Heidi Cruz- has totally crossed the line. This behavior would be considered childish and immature for grade school, let alone a candidate for the presidency of the most powerful democracy on earth.
If Cruz takes "the high road" on this one, and refuses to stoop to Trump's bottom-feeding level, ( a mistake that Rubio made, and regretted), he will win over many voters, including Democrats disillusioned with Hilary, and politicians in general.
The people have already spoken this, loud and clear. The "non-politicians" , the mavericks on both sides , have done well. Cruz may be an established politician, but by all accounts is disliked by the Washington crowd. In the eyes of the general voting public, this may serve him well in November.
Cheers!
p.s., one thing for sure - Trump will never never ever get MY vote!:biglaugh:

Back