Tulsa, Oklahoma Area Members

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneksoldier

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just fishing around for members in the Tulsa area that may want to get together and do some riding/wrenching. The winter has blessed us with some very mild temperatures here (not that the cold ever stopped me anyway). Haven't seen any other Max-ers in the area, but I know they are here somewhere. Nearly everyone I know here are Hardley-riders and those guys just don't "get it." Anyway, hit me up if you are around.

Later,
Dusty

No doubt we are a rare breed around here. There are several other Maxes around, just not members here. There are a few other members around Tulsa, just anti-social I guess.

Looks like 22 peeps from Tulsa on here. Gonna have to start poking them to come out and play, if they havent traded their 'MAX for a truck or sold it to pay for a baby, you know how it is in Oklahoma.:hmmm:

I'm about an hour and half away in Siloam Springs, so not too far...

Hey, have any of you guys gotten dyno'ed at Koweta, K&N or The Kinetic Playground? Thinking about going and getting some baseline numbers and A/F to see where I stand.

Nice to meet you, Dave. Unfortunately, I have not yet had the opportunity to have mine dino-tuned at any of our establishments here. I use K&N for most of my OEM parts, though. They know me pretty well after rebuilding this neglected '93 I have. I know one of the mechanics from Kinetic, but only because we frequent the same bar. Have not seen any of their work personally, but I have heard good things from two other riders that have used them for mechanic work. I will probably use K&N simply because I have done plenty of business there in the past, always with good results. A good dino-tune is on my short-term mod list right behind exhaust and morley jet kit. All to be coming very soon. Looking forward to meeting up with you sometime and do some riding. I am out that way frequently and have friends in the area that ride also (various non-vmax assortment)

Later,
Dusty

Just made the drive from Tulsa to Richmond Va. This is the first time I have had the opportunity to come to this pay of the country. I really wish this was more of a pleasure trip instead of business. Riding would be great out here.definitely making this trip again, but on the bike next time.

if you guys ever make it out here to no mans land in western ok give me a shout i'll do some riding i'm all the time doing poker runs and stuff got a few coming up next month.

I've been wanting to head out that way and take the quads to Little Sahara. I also have some good friends that live in Alva. Welcome to the site and the Vmax!

Well, I am a new Oklahoma resident. Took a new position within my company which took me from Minnesota to Ponca City. It is a bit of a haul to Tulsa, but I am starting from new down here.

Welcome to Native America. You will find Ponca City to be rich with Native American culture and historical landmarks. Most of my family is from the Pawhuska area, so I get up that way quite frequently. The good news is that you are very close to Sean Morley's shop just South of Wichita.

Really! I am planning a total rework of my '95 this winter, and I want him to do the work. He was very helpful with my jetting issues I had when I got the beast. Originally I am from Iowa/Minnesota, it will be nice to have extended riding season. Yes, this area is very deep in the culture, which I like.

Latest posts

Back