VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They already took over, they are just managing it from there, its the miracle of globalization and technology...

I got a reply back from the chinese radiator people . They say it would only be a few days to build them and for me to send them a graphic design of what we need.cost would probably be the same.you guys let me know if you want me to go this direction.who knows about the quality.they may be on par with most chinese stuff.dont fit worth a crap and are thinner than the stuff we would have built.ill ask more questions and see what they have to say.later,mike

Yea, It's been awhile and I haven't had any luck hearing from him in awhile. Someday! The nitrous isn't that cheap for a good system. And, you're limited to just what you can carry (which isn't much)

Yea I am beginning to think this project will never get finished Sean.

Oh that "Depends" it will get finished you might just be in them when it does... Things like this take some time especially when it is a side project. Be patient I figure that when I roll around to building my next Vmax it will be available :punk:. But in the mean time I want to build a mobster mobile first.. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/ctd/3289244610.html

so you get my point it might be awhile :confused2:

G

Yea, It's been awhile and I haven't had any luck hearing from him in awhile. Someday! The nitrous isn't that cheap for a good system. And, you're limited to just what you can carry (which isn't much)

I agree with Sean on this one to a certain extent, I have about $750 into my nitrous system but I bought it used and pieced everything together myself but that's with a purge, bottle heater, the kit itself, a shitload of jets, fuel press safety switch, full throttle microswitch, and 3 bottles (I used old helium bottles but they are the same as CO2 bottles you can buy from Jegs for like $45 a piece) so I'm usually armed.. Out of one full bottle I can get 4 good full passes at the dragstrip, if your just going a gear or two screwing around on the street you get alot more.. Nitrous is a better bang for the buck for me because I have a mother tank (I get 70lbs at a time through Gasses LLC for like $2.20 a pound I think) and I just fill my own bottles.. If you only had one bottle and had to take it somewhere to get filled and it cost over $4 a pound I can see where it would be a pain in the ass but set up like I am I honestly have no interest in a turbo at all but that's not to say they aren't good, just saying they are not for me...

Indeed! I did actually get a response back from Gary two days ago after many months of trying. He said he is working the plumbing and will try to complete and post pics after Christmas. Then we can decide if it's all good and go forward from there.

what now? u talking about my clutch master?

Why so serious?

Indeed! I did actually get a response back from Gary two days ago after many months of trying. He said he is working the plumbing and will try to complete and post pics after Christmas. Then we can decide if it's all good and go forward from there.
Then, then, then....then means another year...

Latest posts

Back