Turn signal Flash rate

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eggohead

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have read a bunch of threads, but not 100% sure of what the fix might be. I have had my 90 vmax for about 5 years, and my turn signal act like a kid after eating all of their candy on halloween. Not stock turn signals, they are the same ones as Python motorsports sell, funny they don't have any listed but smaller than OEM. Sean has some like it. Not sure if I need a resistor or diode and it will slow them down. I just don't like the OEM due to they are very large and look like eye sores.

Did you replace any of the bulbs? I blew one & replaced it & made my signals have hyper flash . I ended up ordering a pack of bulbs from Tom at Python & havent had any issues since

Did you replace any of the bulbs? I blew one & replaced it & made my signals have hyper flash . I ended up ordering a pack of bulbs from Tom at Python & havent had any issues since

Yeah, some bulbs don't put much load on the system and the indicator relay goes into "rave" mode

Try replacing the bulbs/putting in a resistor/or buy a new tidy set from Sean

Back