two brake line routing pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheelie250

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I getting ready to order some custom lenth steel braided lines on my vmax. I would like to get away from the splitter and run two lines all the way up to the MC. Anyway, I am lowered 2.5" in the front and have drag bars so my lines are stupid long. I was wondering guys with the two line setup could please post some pics. I assume they route in front both triple clamps but a few pics would be great. Thanks in advance

I've installed Galfer lines all about my 06 Max. They've hugely improved the feedback with both the clutch and the brakes.
I removed the banjo behind the name plate on the lower triple. I used a black tie wrap to hold the lines in place there.
One thing, I had a fun time bleeding the dual front lines the first time through using the conventional pump er up and release the bleeder(s) method. Not enough juice in the reservoir. I ended up using a hand suction pump bleeder unit and that worked amazingly fine. Now that it's done I bleed using the old school pump er up and bleed release method.

Attachments

• Galfer dual 2.jpg
    Galfer dual 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Galfer dual 1.jpg
    Galfer dual 1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 52
I have a set of -4" lines in our sale album (and can order all kinds)

Attachments

• IMG_20150105_154647_652.jpg
    IMG_20150105_154647_652.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 22
Back