• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two brothers carbon slip on

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TB99Max

Reaction score
It was on the bike when i bought it and I don't care for the looks. It should fit most 4-1 exhaust systems. It's 18.5" long can and 2.25" inlet. Kind of beat up. $30 plus shipping.

**** NEW PRICE $20 PLUS SHIPPING *****

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Tried to post multiple pictures....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 74
Well, my carbon fiber Hindle can had one more zero on the price. I think you are just waiting for the right buyer to mosey along.

Good luck with the sale.

Well, my carbon fiber Hindle can had one more zero on the price. I think you are just waiting for the right buyer to mosey along.

Good luck with the sale.

You are talking about a brand new one though right?

You are talking about a brand new one though right?

Yes, mine was new. But a new can being $350+ makes your $30 ask seem perfectly reasonable IMHO. I just think it's a specialty item that will take a little while to find a home.

My UFO inlet is 2-1/2" so the inlet is sized wrong. Your piece has done warrior duty, it's ragged, but someone may find a use.

Since the ends look riveted on, does this have a baffle inside? How loud is it?

No baffle in it. I don't think it's that loud, it is louder than stock but not even close to as loud as my supertrapp with no disc's!

Havent heard anything from you. Ready to buy. Please respond

Someone sent me a PM and wanted to know what the shipping would cost so he has first dibs. I won't be able to check on it until tomorrow. I will post on here if it's still available or not.

I assume it sold beings Ive heard nothing from you :?:

Latest posts

Back