Two Line Front Brake

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_e78

Reaction score
I'm about to upgrade to braided brake lines. It will be cheaper to run a two line instead of three to the front calipers. Do I just run two identical fittings to the master cylinder? Crush washer between them? Will a need a different banjo bolt?

One line will need to be longer to reach over to the brake master. Yes a longer banjo bolt is required (double hole?), and yes you are stacking one end over the other with new crush washers. Check Morley's Muscle as he has a thread here with a sale on brake lines and has the bolt and crush washers you will need. Great guy to deal with and no guess work required!

Sale? Perfect I was just trying to save a few bucks. Is it a sale not advertised on his website?

The expensive parts on brake lines are the fittings so you are right to assume three lines is more expensive. You have another option is to run a line to the right caliper and then use an over the tire second line to the left caliper (you will need double banjo bolt at the right caliper). Check pic below for general application options... Oh and by the way pass by the presentation section to tell us who you are...

brake%20lines.jpg

Sale? Perfect I was just trying to save a few bucks. Is it a sale not advertised on his website?
His site as many items for sell that may or not be on sale, not items are listed but you contact him and he will let you know if he has item on hand or not. The best way to contact him is email him, but he does take phone calls too.

I have some brand new Galfer brake lines for sale if interested. Black with Black fittings. The black fittings were an extra $50 if I remember right.

$80 & shipping. Comes with everything you need except brake fluid.

vmaxparts017.jpg

Regular price for the above listed kit (2 line with black/black)
$90 - 2 Line Kit
$20 - Black Fittings
------------
$110

So, his $80 price is still a great deal.

Latest posts

Back