UFO early style muffler endcaps

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gordfc

Reaction score
Hi, i have the UFO 4-2 exhaust, the earlier style before they switched to megaphone style.... mine has the 2.5" opening endcaps, too loud for me. i see that they now sell the SBD end caps on their website, does anyone know if they will fit my mufflers? i have asked UFO 3 or 4 times over the last year or 2 and she keeps telling me theyll let me know but never give me an answer. does anyone have a set they could measure for me? or does anyone know? i love the exhaust (tho the ceramic coating is the shits, Jon already replaced it for me once before he passed away), but theyre nailing bikes with db meters here now alot and i dont want the hassle. the SBD end caps have a smaller exit so i think theyll quet it own, but theyre for the megaphone style which i dont have, thanks for anyhelp
Gord

Attachments

• IMG-20130616-00053.jpg
    IMG-20130616-00053.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 45
Take your end cap off. Measure the OD and measure the groove on the inside that locates the baffle.

I have a SBD end cap and can provide measurements for you to compare.

The SBD cap doesn't make a huge difference. The exhaust is still very loud with it installed.

Good packing makes a difference.

I've thougbt about putting a 2" baffle in their but never got around to investigating what it take.

Back