• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

UFO NEW Quadzilla Full Exhaust.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATMAX

Reaction score
1A7C88DE-7C8B-4221-BA20-A789AA6D85C6.jpeg 7D090CA8-6899-45E9-B0DA-E2227318EEAA.jpeg View attachment 70641 6F20A946-EDE4-4F42-8486-777DAEFA9308.jpeg Anone building that killer winter project and looking for a beasty boy exhaust ? Not the quiet rumble but loud and cantankerous. I’ll ship in continental USA shipped for $700.
SOLD SOLD SOLD ! Thank you all for looking.

Last edited:
My 05 came with this exhaust and stage 7. Loud loud loud. You must add eye plugs to your ride or your head feels like it’s gunna blow. I love it, it’s the right sound for my bike. GLWS

My 05 came with this exhaust and stage 7. Loud loud loud. You must add eye plugs to your ride or your head feels like it’s gunna blow. I love it, it’s the right sound for my bike. GLWS
Hah, I love it loud too. I run Kerker 4-2-1 with comp baffle and light packing in the can. Guys I ride with say the hate being behind me ! Right fast brother ! Hope I sell it soon, I another 1985 project I am looking to buy !

VMax Daytona Speedway.jpg
Hah, I love it loud too. I run Kerker 4-2-1 with comp baffle and light packing in the can. Guys I ride with say the hate being behind me ! Right fast brother ! Hope I sell it soon, I another 1985 project I am looking to buy !

Back when Boxenstopp's was open in the Daytona Beach area, I used to go on the Sat. ride with the guys hanging-out there, during Bike Week. Marcus, who had a 1500 cc VMax, and who won the HP shootout west of I-95 on US 92, wouldn't ride beside me on the right because of my UFO 4/1, "too-loud!" Pic from in-front of the Speedway.

Yep, if you like the Cobra 4 into 4 look but don't want to lose horsepower, buy Patmax's set of pipes.

Welcome back Desert Max. I have a fella inquiring from Miami but no deal in place yet. Offer not full asking price though. I could probably met him part way so no shipping for him nor I. I’ll let you know what happens.
Patrmax.

Welcome back Desert Max. I have a fella inquiring from Miami but no deal in place yet. Offer not full asking price though. I could probably met him part way so no shipping for him nor I. I’ll let you know what happens.
Patrmax.

Ok. Thanks Pat.

View attachment 70650

Back when Boxenstopp's was open in the Daytona Beach area, I used to go on the Sat. ride with the guys hanging-out there, during Bike Week. Marcus, who had a 1500 cc VMax, and who won the HP shootout west of I-95 on US 92, wouldn't ride beside me on the right because of my UFO 4/1, "too-loud!" Pic from in-front of the Speedway.

Yep, if you like the Cobra 4 into 4 look but don't want to lose horsepower, buy Patmax's set of pipes.

Do the UFO 4-1 have stainless steel pipes ? If so , what do you use to clean 'em up ?

Get a can of Eagle one Nevr Dull, and a bottle of White diamond polish. Make sure you shake the white diamond polish like a baby, all of the good shit settles to the bottom. Add white diamond to nevr dull pad and rub. Cuts way down on manual labor and brings it to a mirror with ease. Let dry, Will form a haze then polish off with a terry cloth. Best way short of mechanically polishing. Used it for years on harleys with lots of chrome. Works great on aluminum too. Shake that white diamond before you apply it EVERY TIME or it won't do shit. It protects it for quite a long time too.

Attachments

• 20181106_144543.jpg
    20181106_144543.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 20181106_144814.jpg
    20181106_144814.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 30
PATMAX Do you still have this exhaust?
I bet he does, he would have posted it was sold.

You cannot use this without earplugs, don't even think of it. You can permanently-damage your hearing from even a brief ride/exposure to excessively-loud sounds. It has great craftsmanship and materials, but it's L-O-U-D!

Dang, won’t even accept 15 sec video. I don’t know how to create IRL links. I have good video for anyone interested.

I would have pounced, Pat, but am trying to keep costs down on this one. (As usual, not having a lot of luck with that plan...)

i know what you mean ! Only reason I am selling these is to offset another 85 I picked up. Like I need another hole in my head !

Dang, won’t even accept 15 sec video. I don’t know how to create IRL links. I have good video for anyone interested.
I've had better luck with posting videos on YouTube and then posting the links here. You do have to make certain the video is posted to public for it to be seen by everyone.

Thanks but I don’t remember my Yourube password and probably could figure that out either ! LOL.

Latest posts

Back