UFO Sponsored Drag day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shawn kloker

Reaction score
The UFO drag day is on the UFo website now.There are 2 available dates and everyone is able to vote for the day that they want.Looks like its in July for sure.

Re: UFO Drag day

yea, as usual his facts are all honked up. BUT, even though it's a 1000 miles to get there I will be planning it. I just found out this morning myself when I got a call from another guy.

Sean

I've defended Jon before on various compliants people have had.

Sadly that little rant makes him look just as petty as his other rant against Mario Augiur and HMF.

Kinda sad to watch.........

Cornellie just proved what an A**hole he is again.

I'm in, so if anyone else in the Iowa/Midwest area wants to hook up let me know. Sounds like this will be a fun competition.

Chris,You Coming?

I'm in, so if anyone else in the Iowa/Midwest area wants to hook up let me know. Sounds like this will be a fun competition.

I wouldn't go if you paid my way out...:whistlin:

He's a sack of shit! It would be funny shit if he had his ass handed to him by Toto... He doesn't know who Toto is... Maybe we can talk Dale Walker into showing up and running him...:whistlin:

I would pay Dale's way to spank his ass... :clapping:

Dang Chris, bitter much? :biglaugh:

Seriously.... It couldn't have been that bad..... was it????

(Just trying to add a little fuel to the fire!!!)

He might as well have stolen the money from me. That's how I felt when all said and done. No refund! NOTHING! You can see how great a guy he is when he talks smack like that! :damn angry:

I'm sure Toto had it coming but be the better guy. You know... NOT like I am being...:whistlin:

:shittystick: We're just fueling the fire bro.

I don't advertise my business much. As such I rely on people like you that are either happy or unhappy with my product or service, to make it known to me and other potential customers.
I'm not buying from UFO because of your experiences. Word of mouth is greater than advertising, and you spent good money without being satisfied. That's not how a business operates.

so, with that being said: :shittystick: :biglaugh:

Here's my 2 cents on this guy from UFO.

This guy uses negative press to build him and his products up over others (kerker, Mario, Toto (whoever he is, etc...) If you have better products or are a better drag racer, you shouldn't have to bash other products or racers to promote yourself. Just a very bad way of doing business.

Chris and other folks that have negative comments speaks volumes of who this guy is. After reading his last comments about Toto, etc... he is now removed from my favorites list and I wont be buying anything from him.

Why buy from a guy that bashes anybody or any other product that competes against him.

Mike

:shittystick: We're just fueling the fire bro.

I don't advertise my business much. As such I rely on people like you that are either happy or unhappy with my product or service, to make it known to me and other potential customers.
I'm not buying from UFO because of your experiences. Word of mouth is greater than advertising, and you spent good money without being satisfied. That's not how a business operates.

so, with that being said: :shittystick: :biglaugh:

Dude I am totally calm and not riled... I just think people should know what this guy is.

The fact that he told me his wheel was lighter than the stocker should have clued me on to him. When I weighed it, it was some 5 pounds heavier! :bang head:

Sorry! Back to your regularly scheduled program folks...

This guy uses negative press to build him and his products up over others (kerker, Mario, Toto (whoever he is, etc...)Mike

Toto reference is of Sean Morley....since he's from Kansas. He for sure as hell don't look like Dorothy. lol

Mark

Toto reference is of Sean Morley....since he's from Kansas. He for sure as hell don't look like Dorothy. lol

Mark

Well then, Sean hat's off to you for not lowering yourself to this guys level and to you Jon at UFO Cycles you can kiss my :10_6_8:

Now that's all I have to say on this subject, this guy is obviously got a problem.
Mike

Really? does sean think he can take him then?

Yep...and so do I. Sean has gotten into the 10's....and Jon has never got into the 9's...or even low 10's with a Vmax. So, if he only wins by .5 seconds than I say it's stupid to pay $2000 for his carbs and $1000 for his pipes. Maybe Jon will use one of his Max Daddy wheels...which are heavier than stock. Then he would only win by .4 seconds.

Sean, who was that dude who had flatslides but got the same horsepower as my bike? Did he find a buyer for those carbs?

lol

Mark

I can pretty much guarantee the race will not be a slaughter. I am getting the trailer spaces reserved right now. Mark, any of you or your boys need a space??

Sean

Back