UFO Swing Arm

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregoryuw

Reaction score
Any of you guys running a reinforced swing arm from UFO ? My understanding works better with fat rear tire and tightens up the bike .

Thanks

Greg

Well yeah, a notched and braced swing arm is exactly that and why you pay a premium for one.
All the big Vmax parts guys offer one. Did you try using the search function on this Forum to research. All you need to know is there.

Now that you mention it, I don't recall hearing from anyone running a UFO swingarm. They look pretty nice on the website. Last I saw a +6 was all he offered.

I thought that was your way, make everything reasonably priced by comparison so we could justify getting the swing arm AND the brakes AND the hoses AND the pads, since that still wouldn't be equal to the cost of two swing arms from the other guy...see...honey? I'm saving money, right? Might as well get the disks too since the old ones will need to be replaced in a few years.

Honey??

Sean's the man. He sells the same stuff, only cheaper, and in most cases better. True enthusiast, even after years of doing it. No one can say enough good about him to satisfy me. Plus, he'll cut his own throat and tell you a better way to do things! He's the only dude I want to deal with.

Sean's the man. He sells the same stuff, only cheaper, and in most cases better. True enthusiast, even after years of doing it. No one can say enough good about him to satisfy me. Plus, he'll cut his own throat and tell you a better way to do things! He's the only dude I want to deal with.

+1 on that!!

Well and buying from other people on this forum, Ive had good luck in buying things on here. But of course, Ive dealt with Sean, with GREAT SUCCESS!!!

I have had a great deal of success in dealing with Sean, he's willing to follow your vision and can build pretty much anything you want. If it doesn't work out or if there is a issue Sean will work it out with you. Sean also spends a lot of time on here helping out with issues and like others have mentioned he often will tell us how to do a project that he would have possibly made some money out of it.

RIP Jon.

Well since John passed away I don't think your getting a swing arm there. R.I.P

Took like 2 months and the swing arm came in last week and looks pretty impressive .

I just seen Jon died , I have been working so much did not have time to surf the net .

I did get a email from UFO a guy saying he was Jons partner and was sorry about the delay , guess thats why .

Nothing against Sean ... I will check out his stuff .

Took like 2 months and the swing arm came in last week and looks pretty impressive .

I just seen Jon died , I have been working so much did not have time to surf the net .

I did get a email from UFO a guy saying he was Jons partner and was sorry about the delay , guess thats why .

Nothing against Sean ... I will check out his stuff .
Glad you got it & personally I have never had any problems with him & ever thing I have seen of his looked great.

Back