UFO - The photoshop experts!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
This is actually pretty funny! I already posted on the web page a request to have him email me the big pics.

http://planetvmax.com/homer-rides-a-vmax

What a douche - lol. Somebody needs to photoshop Chong's face (of "Cheech and Chong") on a picture of him since I think he's so stoned it would be fitting.

Sean

Things must be slow at UFO. Someone obviously has to much time on their hands. It is a good likenes though. LOL. Rand.

WHAT A FUCKING CHILD! MAN!!! What an amazing person...

THIS is the type of guy the VMOA wants advertising in their magazine and promoting parts to us...

NICE!

You know how I feel about him... He just proved my point more than anything.

Perfect video 1260... AWESOME!

Chris

What a Dick!!!! total fucking tool. UFO is doing a great job at ALIENATING himself from this PLANET. Beside he forgot to ad your goatee,lol If we added Dreadlocks to crack head Cornell would he resemble Bob Marley?

What a Dick!!!! total fucking tool. UFO is doing a great job at ALIENATING himself from this PLANET. Beside he forgot to ad your goatee,lol If we added Dreadlocks to crack head Cornell would he resemble Bob Marley?

Not that you were wanting to, but I would take the high road here and let him be the child among us.

After this runs its course we'll put it in the "why you don't want to deal with UFO" file. :eusa_dance:

lol hes such a d-bag. idle hands are the devil's handywork.

he needs to find full time employment.

on a side note, i kinda like it. i wonder if he can homer me up and make my gf marge

the first homer on the right with sunglasses is completely bad ath.

something must really be bothering him. he must not be sleeping well at night.

it looks like he did it by hand, i bet it took him 2 whole days to do those 2 pics LOL

if he sends me a PM i can help him add color to the 2nd pic or sumthin if he wants

Why be bothered by him or anyone else for that matter ? Life's too fuckin short to waste time on the negatives...move on , put him and people like him on the back burner and be bettah for it...:punk:

Hey Sean, If you're Homer then he's Sideshow Bob... I mean heck... Look at the hair...

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-01-10 at 4.23.36 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-01-10 at 4.23.36 PM.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
There is a better looking Homer somewhere in this forum. Oh yea. Burnout pit NSFW.:biglaugh:

WHAT A FUCKING CHILD! MAN!!! What an amazing person...

THIS is the type of guy the VMOA wants advertising in their magazine and promoting parts to us...

NICE!

You know how I feel about him... He just proved my point more than anything.

Perfect video 1260... AWESOME!

Chris

My point exactly!

Jon Cornell needs to stop creeping around grade school bathrooms looking for insults. Ooh, he used his mAd 1337 sKillZ to use Google and MS Paint. I bet he was really proud of it too and thought it was super funny.

Notice though how he doesn't actually mention names, because that would infer he has enough of a sack to call someone out. Instead, it's easier to hide on his website and poke jabs at competitors, then get his lackeys to log on and post "comments" agreeing with him in a virtual circle jerk.

Business must be really slow, check out this long-assed article about a "certain forum" on the internet and "toyota timmie". It's a black hole of self paradox. He keeps saying he's being totally factual and was never anything but a true Vmax professional, and as he's doing it he's making dick jokes and name calling. In fact, it almost must be the case. If you search for Cornell, UFO, planetvmax, or any combination thereof, you almost certainly also get links to either this forum or starvmax with bad press/rip off reports. Apparently he used to frequent starvmax, and got banned from the site from member complaints and bad attitude at criticism. Needless to say, that site isn't a big fan of his either.

He claims he's "defending" himself, why he takes the time to respond and shout childish insults back. That's the grade school response...."well, he called me a poopyhead so I called him a stupidhead and he called me..... blah blah blah". Do other companies get all pissy when there's competition? Does Ford leave flaming bags of shit at GM's offices, or do they build a better car to compete?

If he wasn't a douchebag overinflated with hot air, he'd realize that actions speak louder than words. He can rattle on all day about his dedication and experience and total focus on the customer, but as long as he keeps up this comical "war" with his competitors nobody will ever take him seriously. Just look at his "take me to your leader page"....his ego must be bigger than the sun. Cuz, ya know, we all really care about what his favorite foods are.

I'm sure someone here could put Jon as Cheech, but as said that's just stooping down to his level. Anyone with half a brain and finds Sean's site that has no reference at all to UFO, then finds the UFO site that bashes the competitors will know something's up.

Well, he helped me ....................to form My opinion of him......................he's an ass!

Just opened up the site to see what it was about. Wadda space cadet. I noticed over to the right it said 'your cart is empty'. It's gonna stay that way.:biglaugh:

Oh well, Too bad there isn't a requirement to warn people about douche bags like this.

Jon,
I am sure you are reading this (or your buddies are). Let me know what I have done to earn this new reward. I've always tried to remain as impartial as I can and only report the facts as I have seen them (my personal experience). It really doesn't get me that upset which may have been your attempt. As noted I would really like to have the full sized images you worked so diligently on. I promise to post them on my facebook page! I'll even give you credit for it.

Sean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back