ufo vgas carbs need manifold gaskets and throttle cables

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumacorp

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get the manifold gaskets and the throttle cables other than from UFO???

I can get cables (braided stainless and maybe just plain black too). Yamaha intake o-rings also are what I think he uses (and we normally stock).

Sean

I can get cables (braided stainless and maybe just plain black too). Yamaha intake o-rings also are what I think he uses (and we normally stock).

Sean

The manufacturer wouldn't sell cables to me.
Told me to call UFO.

Why not get them dirrectly from UFO??

I can never get the guy to answer from ufo. Sean answers every question posted to him as far as I can tell he is a man of his word I would deal with Sean first. just my two cents

Absolutely ..This is my 5th max and I have bought stuff off of sean yrs ago...This vgas came with the bike,,trust me I like these carbs,,but alot less bull crap with the stage 7 and air correctors..

Yeah I wasnt sure cause the orings looked a little different than what the stock yamaha ones looked like as I remember..

I can never get the guy to answer from ufo. Sean answers every question posted to him as far as I can tell he is a man of his word I would deal with Sean first. just my two cents

Hmmm... :rofl_200:

How people think this is good business is beyond me!

Sean was texting me from BED the other night when I was working on a set of carbs! :eusa_dance:

I KNOW the other guy doesn't do that.

Hmmm... :rofl_200:

How people think this is good business is beyond me!

Sean was texting me from BED the other night when I was working on a set of carbs! :eusa_dance:

I KNOW the other guy doesn't do that.

Chris, from your bed? :biglaugh:

Thats exactly why im avoiding doing business with a certain company...
That company should have a sign that reads no returns or exchanges without alot
of crap..Hey thats why I do biz with people who are willing to be decent about it..I dont want free bees ,,just when I spend money I expect a little customer support..
He gives u none I found that out a long time ago dealing with him...Not talking about sean ,,,u know who im referring 2.......WHen u buy a bike with his products already on it I look for an alternative place to help me..

Thats exactly why im avoiding doing business with a certain company...
That company should have a sign that reads no returns or exchanges without alot
of crap..Hey thats why I do biz with people who are willing to be decent about it..I dont want free bees ,,just when I spend money I expect a little customer support..
He gives u none I found that out a long time ago dealing with him...Not talking about sean ,,,u know who im referring 2.......WHen u buy a bike with his products already on it I look for an alternative place to help me..

THANK YOU!!! Another person understands!!!

You have to love the VMOA allowing the guy to advertise in v-boost. It's like condoning bad business practices... Still pisses me off...:damn angry:

Chris

Thanks guys ,,barnett will replace them for free..YEAH I was in shock as well..
Well then again its not a done deal yet..They said to send them and they will send new ones out...Now to track down some boots..

THANK YOU!!! Another person understands!!!

You have to love the VMOA allowing the guy to advertise in v-boost. It's like condoning bad business practices... Still pisses me off...:damn angry:

Chris

WoW, Chris I'm not the only one that feels that way?

Seems the VMOA has some real issues that are not being addressed.

I think that comparing Sean to UFO is a real slap in the face to Sean. They should not even be mentioned in the same sentence. But what do I no...

Latest posts

Back