UFO's DRAG STARR EXHAUST FOR 2009 VMAX

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to know what he did with those skulls. Love it.

That faux tank was on ebay a few times a couple of months back. Alot of good detail pics on how it was made. Can't remember exactly how much he was trying to sell it for, but it was big $$$, around $400

Mike

I like how the eyes light up when the key is turned on. Exhaust is WAY too loud though...

I like the sound of the gen I at low rpm/idle. I like the gen II better at the higher rpm. Blue flame is kind of cool too!

That's just sick nasty loud, Damn.
I do like those 3D Skulls on the Faux Tank!!:worthy:

Just the sound I'm looking for if I ever upgrade my exhaust. Would be nice if someone made a good looking 4-2 that made the same noise. Probably never get away with it in my neighborhood though. Oh well...

Not really

1000.00 for exhaust, maybe a little above average

AND 500.00 FOR A ECU,thats 300.00 less than the yamaha one and sounds like it has more options!!

I did some searching for the gen 1 exhaust. About 1K is the going average. I am used to buying exhaust for the inline 4s..maybe that's why it seems kinda expensive to me.

I got a sneak peak of UFO's new 4-2-1 race system.:punk: It will be in production in a matter of days. :eusa_dance:The prototype is being tested now. UFO will also be marketing a snap in Fuel management system. Expect to see some serious HP and Torque numbers in just a few days. Ive already put my order in. Contact www.ufocycles.com for more information....

A message from Jon:

Thank you. I will be getting to the new ones very shortly. I am working on the shock link today and Tuesday. I just completed two VERY long days in the shop over the weekend. I heard there was some kind of football game over the weekend called the Superbowl or something. Hey, if it doesn't have handlebars or a Vmax logo on it , I don't know what you are talking about. Here are THE only spy photos of the first full race exhaust system for the Gen 2 Max. Keep in mind this is the prototype. All production tubing components will be one piece with no weld sectioning. Stock complete system weighed in @ 46#. UFO 4/1 DRAGSTARR system weights 18# complete with all components. We are fixturing and going straight to production. Wait till you see the dyno #s ! This is only one of several to come. Thanks for your interest, gotta go bend some tube. Jon.

Jon Cornell
UFO PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS
12650 Prospect Rd.
Strongsville, Ohio 44149
(440)582-2525
www.ufocycles.com
[email protected]
Where can i find that end muffler! I have the same system just not the megaphone muffler:(

OK PICKED UP THIS BEAST YESTERDAY I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS TEAM THE EXHAUST IS A HOLLISTER THEY MAKE FOR CARS AND BIKE 4 IN TO 1 HAS STAGE 7 JET KIT HAS K&N FOR EACH CARB HAS OTHER WORK DONE ? HAS NO OIL CAP ? THERE A HOSE COMING OUT OF THERE IN A CANISTER ? ANY IDEAS ITS RACE READY ITS CRAZY 1988 20,000 MILES ANY OPINONS THK YOU

Back