Ugly Gen 2 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Gen 1 scoops throw it all off for me. They don't follow the lines of the bike. I think thats what kills it for me. They look like they are just thrown on.

OK.....I'll fix this thread.

Here is a photo of my bike with some new tins. :)

WP_20150513_004.jpg

NAAAAAA!!! Not my cup of tea..
The Crotch Rocket type tank cover,
The Gen1 Scoops on the 2015,
The chopped up seat and exposed rear,
Even the re-styled muffler I wouldn't touch.

IMHO, the lines of the 2015 is more than wicked already..

Judge for yourself.

2015 Vmax comparison.jpg

The gen1 scoops follow a straight line which is suitable for a cafe racer style. Sure that the newer scoops will look better but it's a cafe racer, It should look different which it does.

Not my cup of tea. If the desire was to have that "home built" cobbled together cafe style racer look, I think he achieved it, however it was at the expense of any flowing lines the bike had.

Not that it is even in the same league however I think the Lazareth bike has much better overall styling

yamaha-v-max-motorcycle.jpg

Not my cup of tea. If the desire was to have that "home built" cobbled together cafe style racer look, I think he achieved it, however it was at the expense of any flowing lines the bike had.

Not that it is even in the same league however I think the Lazareth bike has much better overall styling

yamaha-v-max-motorcycle.jpg

The only thing I would wish different is the tail section of this one. Beyond that, this bike looks nearly perfect! Very much what a VMAX should be.

Latest posts

Back