Ultimate Man Cave.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet mother of capitalism, this guy has a 65,000 sq. ft. shop, he said at one point on the tour, it looks more like a Detroit museum honoring the 1950's/'60's! I like the Jeep with its electric machine gun array, including a minigun like the C-130 gunship, 'Puff the Magic Dragon.' He said, "I carry plenty of donuts and bagels in the glovebox in-case I get stopped!" I'm assuming he's got a FFL license, he said he's a firearms dealer.

He never mentions being married to the point I'm at in the viewing. The bedroom with all the automatic weapons hanging on the walls, just incredible! Maybe he'll say what he did in life to be able to afford this collection. The maintenance on all his cars, and the property is enough to keep a staff busy full-time. I'm sure he has friends who willingly help.

I like the machine gun he's got pointed on a tripod out the bedroom window, "in-case of a no-knock!"

Wow, just incredible! Dave, I bet you stopped the video many times to check out individual frames for content.

Reggie Jackson's collection burned-up because he didn't have it in a sprinklered building, and something caught on-fire.

When I first started watching it I was like "Pretty neat." And then the video keeps going... and going... and then I'm like "Ok this is getting pretty crazy" and the video keeps going and going and eventually hits legendary status.

Back