Up and running!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Finally back on the Net! :punk: Some issues I have already found but if you find some you can post it in the new forum here.

Known issues:

- Garage references back to old server -- FIXED
- clicking VMaxforum.net logo takes you back to old server. --FIXED

add to the list

- some icons won't appear until the dns points here.
- buy and sell button points to old server! :hammer bash:

That was really fast, and thank you to Buster for providing us all with the best forum on the Internet period. And a big thanks as well to Tex85 for your mad skills and anyone else who helped. This place is a second home to alot of us and I'll bet others also broke out in a cold sweat when it was offline! Lol, THANKS AGAIN, Ed✨

OK, DNS now points to this new server for me so any name related issue is resolved. Depending on your dns, you may still be directed back to the old server.

Thanks Gary. Much appreciated.
Steve-o

Hey I'm glad it looks like this solution will cure the problems at the last host. And really I wish I had brought this up earlier but a huge thanks to Ryan aka Tex85, who was a huge driving force to help me find a dedicated server solution and he did all the work to set up the server to get it ready for me to load on the forum. Thanks Ryan!! :clapping::cheers::banana::thumbs up:

I like it! Thanks, Buster, I haven't found any issues yet, and I can still have all the VMax contact I enjoy.

Defo seems quite a bit faster from down under - awesome!

And congrats to all on a job well done :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Buster, everything appears to be great now. Just wanted to say thank you for all of the work that you do behind the scenes.

That was really fast, and thank you to Buster for providing us all with the best forum on the Internet period. And a big thanks as well to Tex85 for your mad skills and anyone else who helped. This place is a second home to alot of us and I'll bet others also broke out in a cold sweat when it was offline! Lol, THANKS AGAIN, Ed✨
+10 thank you guys,Buster Tex!!!:clapping:

I started to go through withdrawal for a day :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Big :thumbs up: to all for the re-flashed forum. It seems great.

Lew

Last edited:
Back