UPDATE 3/22: Tim Nash of Gurued Gear's own words, Cancer free!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1badmax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Asking that all of our Vmax family pray for Tim Nash, His Family and Gurued Gear. I happened to see a post on FB about 3 days ago that his wife Kari posted that Tim had been diagnosed with Leukemia just before Thanksgiving. Looks like he is in Moffitt Cancer Center or at least was at the time. I don't know Tim personally but have spoken with him occasionally on Vmax issues like Sean and others on here are a great helps.

I believe in the power of prayer and ask that we don't just think of Tim and His Family during this Christmas season but take a minute out to ask God to heal Tim of this sickness and give much Grace to his wife and two sons during this tough time!!!

A week before Thanksgiving, we were told the unthinkable. This giant of a man, our protector, the one who cares for us, loves us, and provides for us was going to require some care in return.
Tim has Luekemia.
With God's help, the staff at Moffitt Cancer Center, and the support of family and friends,
we're up for the task.
He's worth all we have to give.
We love you, Honey!
Please pray for Tim's healing.
Kari, Timothy, and Titus

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing this with us 1badmax. I hadn't heard.
Tim has always come across as a true gem over the phone. Real down-to-earth even though his maps grace the ECUs of VMaxs all over the globe. He's probably influenced Gen2 performance more than anyone since Mr. Ekuan. Definitely will pray for him, his family, and his physicians.

Last edited:
Asking that all of our Vmax family pray for Tim Nash, His Family and Gurued Gear. I happened to see a post on FB about 3 days ago that his wife Kari posted that Tim had been diagnosed with Leukemia just before Thanksgiving. Looks like he is in Moffitt Cancer Center or at least was at the time. I don't know Tim personally but have spoken with him occasionally on Vmax issues like Sean and others on here are a great helps.

I believe in the power of prayer and ask that we don't just think of Tim and His Family during this Christmas season but take a minute out to ask God to heal Tim of this sickness and give much Grace to his wife and two sons during this tough time!!!

A week before Thanksgiving, we were told the unthinkable. This giant of a man, our protector, the one who cares for us, loves us, and provides for us was going to require some care in return.
Tim has Luekemia.
With God's help, the staff at Moffitt Cancer Center, and the support of family and friends,
we're up for the task.
He's worth all we have to give.
We love you, Honey!
Please pray for Tim's healing.
Kari, Timothy, and Titus

First post. I have owned vmax's since the 90's. I purchased Tim's "parts fitting " bike a 2009 vmax bone stock except for the Nash flash of course. He waited untill AFTER the purchase was done to tell me that bike dynoed at 177 the highest he had seen in a stock bike. said he didn't want it to influence my purchase. Tim you are a class act! Get well. You are in my prayers.

Tim's wife writes 3 days ago:

Day 18 at Moffitt and I snuck this big guy out for an adventure! We're still hiding from his nurse. Lol
Tim had a few rough days this past week but is feeling much better. He's through with chemo fevers and a little infection and we're praying for complete recovery and remission! He's been in total nuetropenia for 5 days now, meaning no white blood cells, or any blood cells, had a few transfusions and is anxiously waiting on his bone marrow reboot on Thursday. His preliminary tests show no blast cells in the bone marrow and we're giving God all the glory!!! We are still praying for a miracle, please keep praying with us! After remission, a bone marrow transplant has been recommended. Tim can only make that decision from home after recovery so we need your prayers, the thought of a transplant is overwhelming right now. He's got it bad but he's feeling good
👍
We've been blessed with wonderful nurses, doctors, staff, and friends throughout this experience and also felt the heartbreak of being in a cancer center.
Please pray for a restart to Tim's system with no Leukemia! Our God is the God of possible!!!
Kari

Wishing you well Tim stay strong with the love of your family and all vmax members around the world you can beat this condition

Back