Updated Daytona Bike Week Info

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

82ndCowboy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
DAYTONA BIKEWEEK 2008 - updated Jan 21, 2008
Its almost time for Bikeweek 2008. This year Daytona Bikeweek runs from Feb 29-Mar 9, 2008. Time to book rooms or campsites if you havent done so yet. You can view a list of possible places to stay here in Daytona, on the VMOA website under the Southeast Regional News folder.
During past events, I have solicited for ideas from membership in an attempt to bring a fresh aspect to our VMOA functions and get-togethers. I have never received any input or support for this request, which leads me to believe that our members are satisfied with the agenda that is typically provided during Bikeweek. Most of the time the events we plan in and around Daytona Beach wont allow us to reserve any facilities this early for Bikeweek. Therefore the best I can offer at this time is to provide a planned schedule, but devoid of actual locations, dates, or times. These details will be provided closer to event dates on the VMOA website, and various VMOA chatlines as a courtesy.
As anyone who attends Bikeweek is aware, planned events require support from our members to be successful. I have listed below a planned schedule for Bikeweek. Anyone who has suggestions or ideas for events in addition to those listed below, please contact the Southeast Regional Director or any Chapter Rep for Florida by Jan 31, 2008.
Planned events:
Weds March 5 > 7PM - Earlybird Hangout at Piranha Bar and Grill, Ormond Beach
Thurs March 6 > 5:30PM - VMOA Dinner at Ormond Steakhouse, Ormond Beach
March xxx > Bulows Campground BBQ – date/time to be determined
Sat March 8 > VMOA Bike Show – planned tentative at a local dealership
Sat March 8 > Boxenstopp – Hangout – Drinks etc. planned tentative

Detailed dates/times as well as directions to each location will be provided in a few days. See you there.
Walter Bishop
VMOA 1809
Southeast Regional Director

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL I like how you automatically stuck this in the burnout forum but it does belong here unless it gets out of hand again...:biglaugh:

You might want to say that this is a copy and paste and not to be misconstrued as something you made up... LOL :rofl_200:

Thanks 82nd.

campers/rv..place to stay at daytona

If anyone does not know this, you can stay inside the daytona speedway during bike week. the grounds are nice, not over crowded. you pay $400.00 for the whole week, and comes with 2 tickets for the inside events. which means, 1 rv, $200.00 a person. contact daytona speedway. its called the red-zone. I always stay there and its nice being right on international drive. no tent camping though, just campers, rv's. lots of vendors, and moto-cross racing inside also.

Latest posts

Back