Updated pics of the Max...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2fear

Reaction score
Had my 05 a month now and it looks a little slimmer.... Removed the factory back rest, replaced with grab bar with a HAC back rest (part time). Smaller blinkers and mirrors, powder coated my old chrome case guards from my 85 black..... First picture is from before.

Attachments

• 2005 Vmax 002.jpg
    2005 Vmax 002.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 58
  • HAC backrest install 025.jpg
    HAC backrest install 025.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 54
  • HAC backrest install 031.jpg
    HAC backrest install 031.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 50
  • HAC backrest install 033.jpg
    HAC backrest install 033.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 45
  • HAC backrest install 034.jpg
    HAC backrest install 034.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 56
:punk: Hey, looks good with the small indicator lights. How you like that backrest? Later, Spur

Very nice looking bike, I almost bought a 05 then decided to get a 07. I have the smaller signal lights and like them alot.. I wondered if they would be a noticiable to people driving around me and one night my wife was following me and she said they show up very good.

Very nice looking bike, I almost bought a 05 then decided to get a 07. I have the smaller signal lights and like them alot.. I wondered if they would be a noticiable to people driving around me and one night my wife was following me and she said they show up very good.
Thanks, I rode my 1985 Max for 19 years, and 15 years of that I had the small signals with no problems. However,,,, I use hand signals when a car is behind me lol. Crazy cagers and there cell phones scare me!

Nice clean classic lines. Good choice for exhaust. Well done!

Latest posts

Back