Upgrades

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micahdean

Reaction score
I want to send out a big thank you to Morle's Muscle for all the help with getting my 2006 vmax set up for this years riding season. I bought the Stage 7 jet kit, Marks full system exhaust and super drag bars. He took time out of his day to help me with stuff I didn't understand. The bike is running great and sounds fantastic. Thanks again for all the help.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 126
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 105
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 111
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 101
Looks like our Muscle kit lol! Glad to hear its running well!

And I cant get my fiance to let me bring mine in the house. And I dont have a garage but you do! Haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

And I cant get my fiance to let me bring mine in the house. And I dont have a garage but you do! Haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I would just do it, bring your bike into the house! What is she going to do leave you over your bike being in the house. It's not like your sleeping with it ...... Or are you? :rofl_200: oops opened up a bag of worms there :bang head: I will shut up now....

G

I would just do it, bring your bike into the house! What is she going to do leave you over your bike being in the house. It's not like your sleeping with it ...... Or are you? :rofl_200: oops opened up a bag of worms there :bang head: I will shut up now....

G

Believe me, If I could get my bike in the house, I WOULD be sleeping with Woona, and making her breakfast in the morning!
twilightblush.png
(Landlord might get pissed with me parking inside though lol
rainbowlaugh.png
)

Back