Used r/h mirror anybody?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmax1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
New to this forum as I only found it about 3 weeks ago. Great site! Plenty of great information and people on here. I am looking for a R/H mirror for my stock 85 V-max. If any can help me out that would be great.:confused2:

Sounds like a good excuse to get an aftermarket set that shows you more than your shoulders.

However if you're dead set on keeping it stock, I'm sure I have a right hander in the garage I can send you. PM me your details and cover the shipping and it's all good.

If the above falls through , I have just the mirror, no stem in good shape, shipping only, it's all good here to! Welcome aboard, don't be a stranger. We love pictures here by the way. Patmax

Thanks for the generosity it helps me alot as my financial situation right now sucks. Also I might have a cure for the mirror situation on VMAX'S. I had purchased a back-up camera system with a color monitor awhile back and never used it. I'm trying to retrofit this system to my 85 max. There are no pictures as of yet as I have not found a way to mount some of the components to my liking. I will keep you updated on my slow progress. Just think during a high speed run you could see everything behind or on the side of you without having to turn your head.:hmmm:

Latest posts

Back