Utica -> Pittsburgh

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamorg02

Reaction score
I'm riding Utica to Pittsburgh on Friday and back on Sunday.

2 questions.

1. anyone who is going on that run and along the route want to meet up and ride in?

2. Anynoe who isn't going on that ride but is along the route want to meet up ride with for a bit?

lemme know.

Yousure do like the twisties.......I'd be looking at 90 to 79 just west of Erie....

All superslab.........not fun but FAST!!!

i just did 260 miles on the superslab. gonna take my time down to pitts.

I'm with you G, I rode across I-90 twice and it is a rough and bumpy slab! It took my "never sore back" and made it a sore back. I'd hit the twisty's too b/c there soooo much more fun than any super slab could possibly be no matter how much faster it is. Have fun on your ride Garrett!
Next year for the Brownie Run I'm going through Canada and coming down through the Lake George corridor, change of scenery with hopefully better roads.

I'm with you G, I rode across I-90 twice and it is a rough and bumpy slab! It took my "never sore back" and made it a sore back. I'd hit the twisty's too b/c there soooo much more fun than any super slab could possibly be no matter how much faster it is. Have fun on your ride Garrett!
Next year for the Brownie Run I'm going through Canada and coming down through the Lake George corridor, change of scenery with hopefully better roads.

Hell YEAH!!!!!

Come on through the St. Lawrence Valley and we will have a grand ol'run:clapping:

thats the way i always go man, main highway is long and boring for sure. might be better with another max on route:punk:

[/COLOR]

thats the way i always go man, main highway is long and boring for sure. might be better with another max on route:punk:
I rode with a few different guys on the way to Danny's, Trevor and Jim in Ontario on the way and about 20 VMOA guys on the way back through for the Spring Icebreaker. I met Chris and Kyle in NY on the way to Danny's and Danny rode 50 some miles with me while leaving.

That was great although there was long boring stretches of super slab I rode alone but it worked out pretty well meeting all the guys along the way. I probably will go through northern Ontario as it will be on more scenic roads but it will route me away from all those I met this year, except maybe Maxcruiser, Kaboom and RA Warrior. I think you might be on this route as well if we have our timing right.:punk:
I'll will take this route just to explore new territory and stay on more scenic roads, the first 350 miles I rode in Michigan this year I have been up and down probably well over 100 times in my life!

I rode with a few different guys on the way to Danny's, Trevor and Jim in Ontario on the way and about 20 VMOA guys on the way back through for the Spring Icebreaker. I met Chris and Kyle in NY on the way to Danny's and Danny rode 50 some miles with me while leaving.

That was great although there was long boring stretches of super slab I rode alone but it worked out pretty well meeting all the guys along the way. I probably will go through northern Ontario as it will be on more scenic roads but it will route me away from all those I met this year, except maybe Maxcruiser, Kaboom and RA Warrior. I think you might be on this route as well if we have our timing right.:punk:
I'll will take this route just to explore new territory and stay on more scenic roads, the first 350 miles I rode in Michigan this year I have been up and down probably well over 100 times in my life!

You want scenic Adirondack twisties.....Map out Louisville NY to Warrensburg NY.....

Right through the mountains.....past the Thirsty Moose Tavern in Childwold.....SH 56 to SR 3 to SR 30 jump on I90 around Amsterdam.....or branch off 30 to 28 to I87 around Warrensburg/Glens Falls....

I gotta warn ya.....there could still be snow in spots on these routes Memorial Weekend.....NO...I'M NOT KIDDING!!!!!

You want scenic Adirondack twisties.....Map out Louisville NY to Warrensburg NY.....

Right through the mountains.....past the Thirsty Moose Tavern in Childwold.....SH 56 to SR 3 to SR 30 jump on I90 around Amsterdam.....or branch off 30 to 28 to I87 around Warrensburg/Glens Falls....

I gotta warn ya.....there could still be snow in spots on these routes Memorial Weekend.....NO...I'M NOT KIDDING!!!!!
Sweet route Kyle, might be a possibility and the cold weather would be welcome if hot weather hits at lower elevations.

ya for sure we will have to time it right.

if you end up thru montreal let me know. think it was about 4 or some hours to Dan's from my place, cant remember now.......

Latest posts

Back