V&H CS-One, Delkevic, and Exhaust ??'s

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dafish2

Reaction score
I know of a guy with a NIB V&H CS-One for sale that no longer has a VMax. I'd give him what he's asking save for the this: The mufflers are known to crack. In fact, V&H knows all about the problem has withdrawn the product, has no spare inventory, and has no suggestions.

Obviously without some kind of backup plan I can't buy this guy's system. But If there was an alternative others had found to replace a cracked CS-One I'd sure love to hear about it.

As a backup plan I'm pretty serious about the Delkevic with a 14" oval. The 14" round strikes me as too loud, and the 18" oval looks a bit too long and maybe too tame, so...

Does anybody know of anyone using that setup?

Does anybody have another suggestion? I hate the VW/Sewing machine sound I have now, but it's not like I can live with Voodoo sound levels either. And my old VFR with a Yoshi on it sounded great, so V-4's can sound good.

Thanks for any help guys!

D

I put CSones on my 2010 the day I bought the bike new. While I only have 11,000 miles on it, no cracks so far. But, I've also wondered, what am I going to do if they do crack?
Is there some other slip on that will fit the V&H pipes?

Not that I know. Sort of my point. You sir, might want to make a deal w/the guy that has the new set. I mean, for $300 or something it would be good insurance, right?

Want me to connect you two?

Back