• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

V max 1200 05' extreme preparation for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sennasound

Reaction score
First of all, thanks for let me join into the forum.
We have this fully modificad v max from 2005. Prepared in France. By Cannes Motor Services. Bike is in good condition. 20000 kilometers
It's characteristics are these;

1510cc engine, dry clutch, kehin direct-pull carburettors, stack 6000 competition instrumentation, reinforced chassis and completely modified in geometries, white power multi-adjustable front fork with titanium mounts, dyna 3000 power map control unit, nitro gas firing system (unloaded), titanium yoshimura trioval exhaust, Nology amperage-free wiring, rear brake disc inside the swingarm, single-sided BBR rear swingarm, with multi-adjustable WP shock absorber, front brakes with pfm calipers with 6 opposed pistons and 380mm diameter discs, armored hoses, grips, mirrors, license plate holders etc Rizoma, single seat, totally unique. The preparation lasted 18 months, only the original radiator and headlight remain. 150 hp to the wheel, accelerates from 0 to 100 (without nitro) in 2.4 sec, motorcycle completely APPROVED to circulate.

17000€IMG-20201023-WA0010.jpgIMG-20201023-WA0011.jpgIMG-20201023-WA0012.jpgIMG-20201023-WA0014.jpg

Regards!

$20,194 @ current exchange rate
1 euro=$1.188

Where is the NOS tank? Are they using the single-sided swingarm as the reservoir? I don't think that would work too-well.

I suspect the left-front cylindrical aluminum tank is the vapor chamber for oil separation, or maybe another filter?

Last edited:
Let's see it move!! That's a lot of $ for a bike to not see it roll. 0-100 kph or mph? Let's see it do it, that would be a great video to help sell it.

Let's see it move!! That's a lot of $ for a bike to not see it roll. 0-100 kph or mph? Let's see it do it, that would be a great video to help sell it.
Totally agree, is an important amount of money, bike is not mine it belongs to a person that bought the first 09' model unit in Europe, he spend a lot of money and time on this 05 unit.

I will propose him do some videos and also I will post technical details and more pictures soon, about nitro now is switched off, it has two nitro tanks one for 10 nitro shots and the other one much bigger for 25 on the upper part of the seat, the bike was fully modificated in France and the engine, adopted the dry clutch on a 1510 cc engine based on the normal 1200 configuration v four. They also change suspensions brakes, front one is an absolute beast, and many more things. Dry clutch is posible by separate the main lubrication of the engine and the clutch itself, its more rude and less life clutch but you didn't lose power due to the slide of a normal wet clutch.

Regards to everyone.

Last edited:
I suggest you re-name the power-adder by how it's called here in N.America, it's nitrous oxide, not nitro, which here is short for nitromethane, a volatile chemical used in some forms of drag racing, and once used in Indy cars, during the Offenhauser era.

Don't hate me, but I'm not a fan. Looks like they bolted every part they could find. And with all the stickers, it looks like a toolbox. Thats just me.

Don't hate me, but I'm not a fan. Looks like they bolted every part they could find. And with all the stickers, it looks like a toolbox. Thats just me.
A 1500 cc engine isn't 'bolt-on.' That alone probably costs close-to what a used 2009 Gen II is going-for. The single-sided swingarm (SSS) is pretty-cool. I'm not diggin' the arctic-white frame brace, the focus in something like this should be on the mountain motor. I think it would be cool to paint the frame brace like the engine behind it, to make the frame brace 'disappear.'

The clutch, I dunno why a dry clutch is necessary, and if you have a dry clutch, shouldn't it have ventilation, like the Ducatis do? The 1960's Honda Grand Prix racers using a dry clutch also ran them ventilated. Seems like a screen in the cutout space would serve clutch longevity better-than a 'peek-a-boo' window.

Here's another SSS, this one on a 'busa, this one was built for The Diesel, yes, Shaq. No, not Vin Diesel!

Hyabusa-VMax.jpg

Meh!!!
For that price buy a Gen2... no issues!
Gets a big limpy on the woody scale
+1 on not a fan
Peter
Negative criticism--Not a Fan!! Don't like it, don't look, keep movin

Slick bike.

Got a strip receipt on it? (The printout of your timed standing quarter mile or equivalent.)

Slick bike.

Got a strip receipt on it? (The printout of your timed standing quarter mile or equivalent.)
Here at spain, we passed the (technical vehicle inspection) every 2 years, on that document of the ITV you have the km that already done the bike, also, the bike has invoce from cannes motor service in france, the cost of the preparation and whole bike was a total amount of 65.000 euros.
That bike does not want to be a realiable bike, just an extreme one.
Sure all opinions about look worth an so on are respectable and every rider has its preferences.
Regards.

Firstly good luck with the sale, lots of work has gone into that bike!

In the video the Yoshi exhaust is standard length but in the pics it's shorter. Was this done for looks or just that with no retaining strap the Yoshi wouldn't hold in position?

Just remember, you can put the same bike on four different Dyno’s and get four different results.

Back