Quantcast

V-Max gen 1 saddlebags installation.

Yamaha Star V-Max VMAX Motorcycle Discussion Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

desert_max

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good luck with them. A friend of mine bought a pair, spent a lot of time painting and pinstriping them to match his GL1000, and they lasted about two months before starting to disintegrate. Very cheaply made, didn’t hold up to vibration and were very disappointing.4875A1F5-6463-4560-B8F0-2E289A8C034C.jpeg

El Canadiense

Supporting Member
Reaction score
These Saddlebags are very high quality and will last through many bikes. I have personally toured with the Hepco & Becker and they come in many varieties and can sure take a beating and hold a lot.

Gen 2 Hard Saddlebags - Carbon Fibre Look, one-key open/removal,
These bags can be purchased through Moto Machines: Premium Motorcycle Accessories and Hepco & Becker also.

Gen 2 Hard Saddlebag Mounts

The above bags were just purchased by me, have not arrived yet. Will advise on installation, fit, durability and ease of use.

Gen 2 Saddlebags
https://kglracing.com/shop/motorbike_parts/overige/bag_set_street_incl._kgl_c-bow_yamaha_v-max_1700_2009-_2016

Gen 1 Saddlebags
These bags are proven highest quality. They have nice features like one-key for all, high volume and absolutely will not open during riding as the latch to open them is specially designed not to open fully.

Latest posts