V-Max shirts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beekeeper

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm in the market for a few quality V-Max shirts, I have poked around and have found a few that I like over at the Outlaw site but they seem to be out of stock on some of the the 2X stuff right now, I did not see a store link over at the VMOA either, after a search here it looks like Buster was selling some in the past, Any suggestions would be appreciated...........................Tom.

VMOA has a clearance sale $5 on some of their tshirts. Check out the VMOA website.

Dale #2592

If your a bigger build like me and need a couple of extra cotton fields to make your clothes, there is a 3XL but you have to ask for it. I how ever need another two more cotton fields so they will not fit me.
Now I am not calling any one out of shape, round is a shape. Knock me down and roll me home.

I weigh in at 230lbs, I usually go with the 2X size, I went back over to the VMOA site and could not find a store or word of shirt sales, this could be because I am not currently a member and may not have access, or I just plain missed it somewhere.............Tom.

Hey all, I'm in the market for a few quality V-Max shirts, I have poked around and have found a few that I like over at the Outlaw site but they seem to be out of stock on some of the the 2X stuff right now, I did not see a store link over at the VMOA either, after a search here it looks like Buster was selling some in the past, Any suggestions would be appreciated...........................Tom.

There is shirts for sale, up to 3XL, if you click the link by your log in info.

Back