V4 Garage (vBGarage)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Seems the coding for the Garage is a bit farked, so it wouldn't show a second page.:red ass: I've been able to hack it a bit so all the bikes show on one page. So anyone that was wondering where their garage went, it is now back! I've emailed the coder to see if I can get a proper fix.:gun_band:

wots meant by 'the garage' is that Americano for summink

LAMBCHOPS said:
wots meant by 'the garage' is that Americano for summink
Look along the top Nav bar on the far right, and click on V4 Garage. If you want to enter your own bike, on the Nav bar click on User CP, then Edit vBGarage.

CORRECT, a place to post pics of your bike. The term garage is a play on words

V4 Garage all farked up!

As some have pointed out to me, The VMax garage has gone :th_SmileyBoobs: up! Something has happened to the picture database and I can't currently restore it. As it was, I have been setting up a picture gallery which I will launch as soon as possible as a replacement for the V4 Garage. It has more features, each user gets their own photo space and there will be areas to post pics from events and mods etc. Hopefully it will be functional by the weekend.

Re: V4 Garage all farked up!

Keep up the good work! I sure wish more people would post or reply to posts, Gets a little boring around here and I have to spend my time over on the FZ1OA site and boards

keep going over to the Yahoo boards and recruiting. PLus, someone should really write a note to the V Boost introducing this website. They do it for the Yahoo lists, so they should advertise for this site for free too

Buster I'm sure you have it handles, but If I can be of any assistance, just let me know.

Aparently the "garage" feature has issues. Another VB forum I'm on uses it and they are always having problems, so go figure.

Thanks for even taking the time to set something up where folks that don't have hosted space can hang their pics up for all to see.

Ok the VMax garage is suddenly working again... I'll say it was because of my great coding skills!:whistlin::icon_rolleyes:
The Gallery button isn't functional yet as the Gallery isn't complete... so stop clicking on it ... yes I mean you! ... stop clicking it!:wacko000:

Glad to hear the garage "fixed itself" and that your kung-foo is mysterious. :)

I just got a new camera, so I'll need to take some new shots anyway. Picked up an Olympus Evolt-500 SLR. Put a dent in the wallet, but it's worth it.

Hey NooB's...

Post up some pics of your ride and a little description of it. We know it's a Vmax so you can leave that part out...:rofl_200:

I know there has been new members since I last loaded my pics and they are still showing as newly loaded...:whistlin:

The garage is working great so come-on!:banana:

Back