• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

V4 Market Going Out Of Business

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decent prices, will be interested to know if all the listings for the Gen 1 VMax are the same, as they are categorized by year, or are they different? Apart from something like brake rebuild kits for 1985-1992 vs 1993+, and the smaller front forks of the same time, I think the parts should be the same across all years.

Decent prices, will be interested to know if all the listings for the Gen 1 VMax are the same, as they are categorized by year, or are they different? Apart from something like brake rebuild kits for 1985-1992 vs 1993+, and the smaller front forks of the same time, I think the parts should be the same across all years.

Not everything for the gen 1 is the same, but it doesn't matter, as all parts are listed by year and model. Just go to the link I gave, click on your year and model, and there's your parts.
Unless you have some reason to care about cross fit?

The following items are sold out, and won’t be available again:

STEERING HEAD BEARINGS for: All Venture, Royal Star, Madura, Cavalcade. 85-07 Vmax
FORK SEAL & WIPER KIT for: 93-98 Vmax
SWINGARM BEARINGS for: 85-07 Vmax
K&N oil filter for 96-12 Vmax, 3rd gen Magna, and all Royal Star and ST1100.

BRAKE CALIPER PISTONS for: 82-86 V45/65 Magna and Sabre, 84-86 VF500F

Products for Honda Interceptor, ST1100, and ST1300 now on closeout sale, along with Vmax, Royal Star, Madura, and Cavalcade.
A few Magna and Sabre items are as well. These are some items that cross fit the other bikes.

Something I didn't mention before, and should have. The sale is only on items with part numbers starting with "V4S" as the others are drop ship from vendors who have sales outlets other than V4 Market, and so are not involved in the store closing.

As I run out of parts for a particular year/model, I'll remove that category from the store so you don't waste too much time looking.

Hope everyone is having a great July 4 weekend.
Sorry to dump this on you on a holiday, but time is getting short.

Here's the timeline for the store closing.

1. All sale price items (part numbers that start with V4S) will be permanently removed from V4Market on July 6. Drop ship items, none of which are for Yamaha, will remain.
2. I'm copying sale items to ebay under seller V4Source. Same prices or just a buck more. This will be temporarily shut down for vacation on July 6.
3. The ebay store will re-open on July 20 and close permanently July 27, unless sales are strong.
4. V4 Market will shut down permanently sometime between July 20 and 27, but there will be no Yamaha products during that time.

SO you have till July 6 to take advantage of the sale prices, then again on ebay from July 20-27 (again, unless the stuff is selling well, in which case I'll keep it open longer).

I don't give a red rat's ass how much product I have left at that point. I'll just transfer it over to my personal ebay account and raise the prices to normal levels since it's not costing me anything to list them.

MORE PRICE REDUCTIONS
I am way overstocked on some items, so I lowered the prices on those way down.
For example, how about a set of rear brake stainless steel Speed Bleeders for the ST1100 for $10?
Or a single rebuild kit that covers BOTH front Vmax calipers for $20?
Or a VF1000 clutch slave rebuild kit for $10?

Those are just a few examples.

Latest posts

Back