V65 shopped

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
I had some down time, so I started playing with a picture of a V65. Its a work in progress, but here is my take on a hot rod v65.

hondavf1100cmagnav65.jpg

That's nice, I like it!

I don't think I've ever seen one of these here. I just noticed it looks like it has the same engine as a VF750F. I used to have one of those. That's a sweet motor (as long as the timing chains aren't rattling!).

I owned a blue v65 sabre then got a red one after my buddy totaled my blue one that had 350 miles on it. Quick bikes loved to breath around red line I can pick one up locally cheap if I had extra cash to play with. Got to get Vmax 100 % first then maybe look into another toy :)

Swap out the R1 Muffler for something more modern like a tri Yoshimura or the small GSXR mufflers.

The ZRX fairing may work. Or a round headlight might work too. Maybe even a gen 2 headlight.

Nice bikes John! When you heading to Kentucky?

Just trying to get all the paperwork straightened out, I have an offer on the table from the University of Kentucky, just waiting on results from my background check and drug screen, I'm sure I'll be fine on both counts. Once that's done, I should have an official offer in writing and will hopefully be there by mid August, school starts August 15th so that's the LATEST we can be up there. Luckily, we have relatives all over the Lexington area so we'll have some help finding a place and storage if I need it. I really can't justify taking 10 bikes with me, so half of them will probably be sold in the next month. Unless of course, I find a nice BIG enclosed trailer, then I can get more stuff!!!!! :punk:

Nice work KJ . What program are you using to make these happen ?

It depends on what icon I click. I use both Paintshop Pro v.7 and CorelDraw v.8
I'm going to work on it more tonight. Before I dive in the the books for the rest of the weekend.

I did another one. except this one is sporting a car-tire slick, raked front, Nighthawk S fairing, Nitrous and different pipes.

nitrousmagna.jpg

Just trying to get all the paperwork straightened out, I have an offer on the table from the University of Kentucky, just waiting on results from my background check and drug screen, I'm sure I'll be fine on both counts. Once that's done, I should have an official offer in writing and will hopefully be there by mid August, school starts August 15th so that's the LATEST we can be up there. Luckily, we have relatives all over the Lexington area so we'll have some help finding a place and storage if I need it. I really can't justify taking 10 bikes with me, so half of them will probably be sold in the next month. Unless of course, I find a nice BIG enclosed trailer, then I can get more stuff!!!!! :punk:

That's great news....congrats and good luck with the move! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back