Vacationing in Utah and the people are a Trip

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vmax Marine

Reaction score
I am vacationing in Utah, and I know that there is one person from the forums that is here (Hooligan). but the people are really cool I think that the Vmax is an endangered species here and the way I have mine set up people generally don't know what it is but I have never gotten so many positive complements on my bike in any other place.
I have the UFO Dragstar pipes on my bike and I recently went to White Knuckle Customs in Layton, UT to have the exhaust wrapped http://www.whiteknucklecustommotorcycles.com/ and they were top notch in price, work, and customer service so if anyone is in Utah or visiting give them a try and tell them that the guy with the really F*n loud Vmax sent you. I will post some more pictures when I find my camera.

I also met up with some riders here and they were really fun to ride with one guy has a '09 Vmax. It is funny here how people shout "Bad Ass bike!!", "That thing is sweet" and "WOW that sounds nasty" at me while in traffic. the people here are great and I would recommend this place for the people and most of all the available canyons to carve.

I have included a couple of pictures of my bike from when I went and rode Skyline Drive in Virginia.

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    104.1 KB · Views: 59
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 54
Us in front of RMR raceway

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340843756521.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340843756521.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 39
Next time you come down let me know! I'll get the vmax crew together.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I travel for work quite a bit and stayed in SLC for about 7-8 months. Out of the dozens of states I've had extended work stays in Utah was by far my favorite.

The M/C riding was fabulous too, I took my Max and a dirt bike and had a ball..

I travel for work quite a bit and stayed in SLC for about 7-8 months. Out of the dozens of states I've had extended work stays in Utah was by far my favorite.

The M/C riding was fabulous too, I took my Max and a dirt bike and had a ball..

Hell yeah we did ;)

Back