valentines for my gf

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
long story short, my gf hates my vmax because she thinks i like it more than her. she rides me quite a bit, however id like her to have more fun and really WAAAANNNTT to ride on the vmax, so im wondering if they make any sex toys for motorcycles? or if anyone has any ideas id like to know.

serious thread btw

(edit)
i meant to say she rides WITH me, but for comic relief ill keep it up there

long story short, my gf hates my vmax because she thinks i like it more than her. she rides me quite a bit, however id like her to have more fun and really WAAAANNNTT to ride on the vmax, so im wondering if they make any sex toys for motorcycles? or if anyone has any ideas id like to know.

serious thread btw

Mattness....Sounds like you got it pretty well figured out already, or have I been hanging around COP RUNNER too much!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Seriously, I've heard solid motor mounts add a little extra 'buzz' to the ride.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT DANNY ? ,, :biglaugh: :rofl_200:... MY SOON TO BE X-WIFE HATES MOTORCYCLES , BUT MY GIRLFRIEND LOVES MY V-MAX ! .. SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU ! .. :confused2: ... MAYBE , MARRY YOUR GIRLFRIEND , SO NOW SHE'LL BE YOUR WIFE , & THEN GO GET A SMOKING HOT GIRLFRIEND THAT LOVES YOUR V-MAX ! ... :punk:... " WOW " THAT WAS EASY , PROBLEM SOLVED ! .. THIS WILL ALSO MAKE YOU VERY HAPPY ! ... TRUST ME !

Last edited:
i dont know how hardcore that would be, id like it to be wild enough that it distracted her from her butt hurting on hour long rides

A golf ball or 1/2 a golf ball strategically placed in the rear seat will give her something to think about .She's picking up good vibrations ,she's getting strange excitations oooh oooh good vibrations.My apologies to the Beachboys.:biglaugh: Cheers Kevman.

Get her the old STRAP on and secure it to the passenger seat! Should put more than a smile on her face!!!!!!!! LOL

Get her the old STRAP on and secure it to the passenger seat! Should put more than a smile on her face!!!!!!!! LOL

thats probably the cheapest route too. we're going to indianapolis on valentines day and figured wed shop around heh heh

Just be sure that she will not get any ideas once she has that strap on hanging around. You don't want to end up playing catcher for the night
:buttsexor: :rofl_200:

Just be sure that she will not get any ideas once she has that strap on hanging around. You don't want to end up playing catcher for the night
:buttsexor: :rofl_200:

nah its cool if she wants to do it im all in. i might even like it

Last edited:
Back