Valve adjustment tools,shims etc ....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL....yall know me...I'm a nice guy...lol...even have an award for it.

LOL....I stopped at his place of business and asked for him....and he was out of the office, and then I told the secretary that's ok, I will just stop by his house in *******, and then the secretary said well obviously you know him, so why don't I have him call you. I then said that's great, and left my number.
Fer sure, Hawk's a nice guy. How many of you have met him in person?
Here's a recent pic. We box together to keep in shape. Hawks on the left.
I'm bettin' the secretary's conversation went like this....
"If you value your ass, I think you better call this m-f right away"

Damn Eric must have too much time on them oil rigs

Well this was when I had about a week off for meetings. How are things your way Larry?

Im blessed, & very thankful. Not much time for myself thistime of year, all the senior guys on vacation right now & I've been picking up the slack pretty much 2 months without a day off from work. My kids are grown & out of the house, & momma said its too quite at the house so were fostering infants & toddlers. The vmax has been kind of lonely lately. Life is good though

Im blessed, & very thankful. Not much time for myself thistime of year, all the senior guys on vacation right now & I've been picking up the slack pretty much 2 months without a day off from work. The vmax has been kind of lonely lately. Life is good though

That I can understand. I'm not an platforms anymore...but still out in the Gulf. Transferred to the seismic group. I came home this last Sunday, and since mid sept, and now, Ive had 7 days off. Well 10...counting today.

And so, I try to get in some riding when I can...to get some Vmax therapy. I am putting more into my retirement, which is always good.

Super easy job (once you get the valve covers off). Kit from sean made it even easier. Just did mine Saturday. Kit was sent back today, had it 1 week because of my schedule....couldn't get to the post office. I have a tracking number, so please don't send any huge tan fuckers after me.

Ps..... thank you Mr. Morely.

1 week is nothing. The one we've been discussing was well over 6 months (maybe closer to a year).

Latest posts

Back