VBoost controller interchangability

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
My '85 has a real dead VBoost controller. I've seen a few on The Bay for sale, but they came from newer models. Anyone know if they are interchangable between model years?

Took the Burgman 400 out for a bit. It ain't the Max, but it's the only ride I got in this month. The shingles on the face are healing up, but there's a bit of nerve pain that goes along with that. The leg is still swelling a bit, but I can walk on it fine - but slowly. I finished up the doses of Valtrex for the shingles, and only have a few days of antibiotic left for any infection that may be left in the leg.

Back still aches from sitting so long with leg elevated. That makes it hard to get sleep......

This sucks, but it's nearing an end. AS SOON as I get up on wheels again - I'm off for a weekend riding Rte 6 in PA. Good roads east of Wellsboro! I know a motel in Towanda with a bar right in the main building. Sounds like a destination.

Glad it's getting close for ya! Ride safe and take some pics on your road trip!

Latest posts

Back