VBoost Servo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick.

Reaction score
What's the best way to get at this thing? I need to test it out to see if it works because when I turn the key i just hear the fuel pump and no zzzzt zzzzt noises. The cable seems to be tight, if i put my finger behind it and just move it a little bit I hear the butterflies open. This is about the only thing I have left to work on with this bike and she's tip top, minus the paint ( in the spring woo!)

It's easy to test. Unplug the round connector and apply power to servo side. The manual shows which pins to apply power to.

that's it? I like run wires from the battery to it and thats it huh? May be easier than I thought!

Thats it. After testing the servo you will know if it is the servo or the power supply.
You can also hook up a volt meter to the power supply and make sure you are getting ~12 volts

i don't have a volt meter on hand. Maybe I can borrow my friends or my neighbors. I swear that guy has everything though.

Back