Vee4

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikemax04

Reaction score
Another possibility that's not often seen is some design on the pump cover and it's brother on the other side. There are plenty variations on the clutch and stator covers but nobody cares about these little guys. Am willing to work with any interested member on the hows and whats.

Attachments

• Vee4.jpg
    Vee4.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 54
I think it's cool, gives the bike ownership and shows pride and personality. Mike is this paint or some kind of vinyl stick on ?

It's heat resistant aluminum paint. The whole mod was $5 and you couldn't buy it if you wanted to for that location.

Wow, so you free handed that, nice!

I would love to do something like that but my hands trmeble more thne a crack addict when I try to do things like that.

My best chance would be a stencil and a spray bomb and I'd prollie hose that up too.

Either way, very nice mod, could possibly be turned into a vinyl kit if there is something out there that can take the heat.

That looks really good, it probably wouldn't be to hard to get that converted over to a Vinyl kit, but I'm not sure how long it would hold up the heat....

I'm probably the world's worst when it comes to computers but I copied the image from the Net, printed it several times until I had the diameter I needed. Turned the print over and covered the back with double stick tape. Right side up and taped to a flat board, I cut out the parts with an Exacto knife (notice no triangle in the 4), and glued the stencil on the lid, making sure it was centered and square as good as I could get it. Masked the area off and wiped the lid gently with acetone. Sprayed it several times with light coats of aluminum heat resistant paint and the job was done. Not perfect, but good enough.

Back