velocity-of-sound stacks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool! You would need to go with stage 7 carbs expecially with the air correctors. Are there filters in there?

Looks cool - but doesn't look like there's filters - would look better if the cover can be modified and put back on and have the stacks sticking out. Would be a good mod for drag racing - maybe

Mike

Im trying to imagine them shorter with a good filter on top.

I think the fake air scoops spoil the look. And without the scoops the cover doesnt work. Maybe a real fuel tank. Or life saver around the stacks would rock.

I found that site while looking for velocity stacks, after seeing this setup and researching the stock CV VMAX carbs dont run worth a shit! Different people have attempted to make a ram air directly into the carbs and this also was a failure. Those stacks are for looks, and to be honest it looks like crap with no faux, maybe if you had a bunch of chrome work done it would be ok! I wouldnt wear any loose clothing while at WOT with them

Back