Vendor Discounts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxman99

Reaction score
Need to replenish my OE parts supply. Who has the best deal now for Yamaha parts, preferably a Cost Plus % deal versus a discount off list??

Mike Costa

K&N in Oklahoma. 25% over cost for VMOA and vmaxforum.net members.

I'm not the cheapest but i've got a nice selection of OEM parts on hand (new maintenance stuff and used cosmetic and misc stuff).

Sean

call gary mccoy at mondak motors. they are the cheapest!! call and compare, excellent and knowledgable service. cheaper than K&N. besides K&Nhas a couple idoits working there.

My last three orders from K&N have been fine with no errors. Dealt with Tyler McDonald (918 446-6657) on the last two. (Total of $750 on the three orders). Ordered parts for the Max and a 71 XS650.

My last three orders from K&N have been fine with no errors. Dealt with Tyler McDonald (918 446-6657) on the last two. (Total of $750 on the three orders). Ordered parts for the Max and a 71 XS650.

Wow , you have a 71 XS 650 ? :ummm:

The XS650 (XS1B) belongs to a friend. He has two V-Maxes (95/97), plus 05 FJR, 78 CB550, 65 Honda 250 Dream, 81 XJ650, 93 HD 90th Anniv. Ultra Classic, Honda Spree scooter, 250 Kawasaki Enduro and a 76 Yam 400 twin 4-stroke. I think that is all. He had a 79 CBX but it was totaled in a wreck over a year ago. Had a lot of rehab from that wreck. The 95 V-Max and 81 XJ650 he bought from me.

I have several friends with collections back to the 60's. I used to have a collection but only have the Max and a 68 Triumph TR6 650 now.

A little forum resurrection here...

I am getting an '84 max from a friend, and it needs carb diaphragms. I found a set on eBay for $300, but does anyone know a better place? BTW, the eBay set says it fits an '85-'07, would it fit the '84?

A little forum resurrection here...

I am getting an '84 max from a friend, and it needs carb diaphragms. I found a set on eBay for $300, but does anyone know a better place? BTW, the eBay set says it fits an '85-'07, would it fit the '84?

Well let me say welcome to the forum. Hold on to that '84 Vmax when you get it because it will be the earliest and rarest Vmax ever made. The first year in production was 1985, that is also why the carb diaphragms you found on Ebay said for '85-'07. Check with Sean Morley or Captain Kyle here in the forum for parts. Both of these guys are very fair and great to deal with. I would replace all four and keep the good ones for spares to use in an emergency. Good luck with the new ride.

Todd

I also have replacement rubbers on hand for the slides too! Just started to carry them!

I guess that I was offered a rare max;)
My friend just offered me the wrong info, I have yet to do a vin search. I don't know the state of the rubbers yet, he just told me they need replaced. I will check around when I get the bike. My '01 max has been running great since I got it 2 months ago, btw.

A very early 85 would be nice to have! let us know what the last few digits of the vin are,you may have a spot in the oldest surviving vmax thread!

Latest posts

Back