Vendor Listings

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
How does one get access to post a new thread to the Vendor Listings. I would not mind posting a few things there but if I can't then I'll get over it I guess.

Sean Morley

There shouldn't be a problem Sean. I just tried to get access and got it. Just click on NEW THREAD and go for it.

Sean, the following is just a general comment about selling on the forum and is not necessarily directed at you. You have made many technical contributions to the forum.

Yup, I think becoming a Forum Supporter is the best way to go about it. If anyone is going to benefit by selling through the forum, they should at least offer up a little something to Buster to help pay the way. The hosting, software licence and all the time put into this place all has a cost attached. There has been quite a few for sale posts on the forum as of late with no other contributions made.

My :twocents:

By the way, I'm due to toss some more into the hat...

I had asked some time back about buying the top right
corner. Not sure what happened but for a while I was shunned. It seems I made a comment that someone didn't like.

Sean

Latest posts

Back