Venom Fairing from Exactrep

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Decter

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the Venom fairing made for the Vmax by Exactrep?

Pictures are awesome if you have them.

Nick

venom-fairing-click.JPG

venom-main-1.JPG

I ordered a bunch of stuff from them, but not that fairing. They were very helpful, but shipping took forever to get here to cali. Their original parts are made to a very high quality standard, so that's good. Overall I'd say order from them if you can't find the parts you want anywhere else in the USA.

How long is very long? We talking weeks or months?

Well I ordered a set of their side scoops, and a set of their aluminim round outer carb cover faux stacks.. They said the stacks would take an extra couple days for some reason. I said sure, no problem. 2 weeks later I get the scoops- and then get distracted working on a project on my AMG - and put the vmax in storage. 2 months later I get a package that looks like it's been flown around the world- with stamps and all sorts of papers on it and think what the hell is this?!
Turns out it was the faux velocity stacks/covers. So to answer your Q, half my order was a reasonable amount of time to ship from the UK, the other half took so long I forgot I ordered it LOL. Good news is that their in-house made items are very decent quality.

I've ordered many things from them over the last 10 years...including scoops, headlights, and an additional fuel tank that replaced the faux tank...always amazing quality, great customer service, and 2-3 week shipping receipt here in the U.S. If you want something from them, GO FOR IT. They're great.

Elimax

Latest posts

Back