• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ventura's for sale… (if the wrong name the Vmax style touring bike)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gargoyle

Reaction score
I believe thats the correct name for them. The touring bikes that have a few similar parts to v max's I believe?

Anyway if so…. I have a customer of mine with an 83 and an 84. Both have trans issues… One has 2nd but it's "weak" the other is missing 4th and 5th. He is selling the pair for 1,500. I can get more info if you'd like.

Geez…. I hope I called them the right name.. :bang head:

I believe thats the correct name for them. The touring bikes that have a few similar parts to v max's I believe?

Anyway if so…. I have a customer of mine with an 83 and an 84. Both have trans issues… One has 2nd but it's "weak" the other is missing 4th and 5th. He is selling the pair for 1,500. I can get more info if you'd like.

Venture or venture royale.

More correct wording would be that "VMax's have parts similar to Ventures."

The Ventures were released in 1983, then the VMax was developed using the Ventures Drive train, and getting power out of the V4.

Sorta like your crazy uncle, we are !!

Gary

Back