• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Very clean modded 2009 Gen 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oediehl

Reaction score
Contemplating selling or trading this very clean 2009 VMX17 VMax (I trade bikes a LOT \;-). It's a bit heavier than I prefer, though I quite like the upright riding posture and the MONSTER motor (easily the most powerful I've had in 50+ years of extensive trading/riding). No known issues, always garage kept, good tires/fresh fully synthetic oil. Recently installed SS Delkevic exhaust (louder than stock but not excessive---if you want LOUD remove the baffles), and a Gurued Gear reflash of the ECU (google it---kinda expensive but very well regarded---gets rid of factory tune limitations). 16K+ miles, located western SC (near Greenville). $7990.

A potential buyer would have to convince me of their extensive riding experience before I'd allow a test ride (AND have a motorcycle license endorsement, AND cash in hand). Trades I might consider would preferably be unique bikes, lowish mileage, very good condition, with upright riding positions. How about an MT-10? Contact at norton~at~ericdiehl~dot~com

Attachments

• PB120018.JPG
    PB120018.JPG
    238.3 KB · Views: 56
  • PB120019.JPG
    PB120019.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 52
  • PB120020.JPG
    PB120020.JPG
    189 KB · Views: 50
  • PB120022.JPG
    PB120022.JPG
    177.9 KB · Views: 51
This advert was posted almost 3 years ago, the poster last active in 2020.

IMO the chances that this is still available are low

Latest posts

Back